Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

juicebox69

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

where is juicebox69. Did he get banned?

Replies (76)Latest

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

In HELL!! He is just under a bunch of aliases to be the prick that he is

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have personal knowledge that bang69 is NOT one of juicebox69's many screen names.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Bang!Bang!Bang!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Bang ! Bang !

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

And I as well have personal knowledge that juice is not bang, but they are buddies

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Juice ! Juice ! Juice !

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Ok guys this is juice using the only other account that i had... Joker420....like i said before i had two accounts and only two....juicebox69 and Joker420......juicebox69 got banned I cannot access the juice account....I'm very thankful to founder for leaving the memory of the profile up...that's way as joker420 im not acting up.....all these other fake juices and other odd and sum funny ideas are not me...they are other members having one hell of a time...juice crew lives on

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Titty!Titty!Titty!

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Slick ! Slick ! Slick !

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

I'm sticking to this cause its the truth tittyfag aka dougster or as juice would say dougsta

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't believe that Joker420 is juicebox69. If he is then his reviews are total fabrications and they don't look like it. I think Joker420 is just trying to fuck with our heads.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I agree with shadow 110%

Profile picture for Dracula
Dracula
•

Like I said once da' fore their is a little bit of juice in all of us now

The real question is how long has juice really been with us ?

Juice may be as old as tuscl it self

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

“Like I said once da' fore their is a little bit of juice in all of us now”

no. no there isn’t.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Wow

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I wasn't checking in much earlier in this month. What happen to cause juicebox69 to get kicked off TUSCL. He sure was a crazy mofo. Most of his posts seemed to be senseless drug high type shit, but now and then he sobered-up and said something intelligent. Surely not as bad as some of the other pit bulls on here.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Oh the juicebox69 profile got banned? That's dumb. Why not just ban the IP adress if he really wanted him banned

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Dracula is deep...like me in some fine ass pussy

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Ip adress is a good idea but is very easy to change so no need to bother

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Why ? Juice ! Why ?

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice juice j uice

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Titty titty. Titty

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Slick slick slick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

420 420 420...HELL...ITS THAT TIME SOMEWHERE

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Bang ! Bang !

I am the warrior.

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

hes still lurking around

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

We want Juice back! We want Juice back! We want Juice back!

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

I agree.....

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

I want to be juice again

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Bang bang

I'm mike folly aka cactus jack

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Juiced

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Jay

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

They call me Tuna salad

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Shadowcat aka juicebox69 ?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Mo'head LOL ! I should pull a Ron white

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Almost 50 count on a discussion about me the real juicy jay !

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Juice crew

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Juice crew

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

4Life

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

4Life

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I wonder if Juice prefers Doublemint over Juicyfruit?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Juicebox69 is Tuscl

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I wonder that too some times when I'm whacking it slick

Profile picture for RedskinLover
RedskinLover
•

Juice that crazy fuck. Shit last time I saw him he was being banned over on stripperweb. I see the same on tuscl

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Damn juice must have been mucho loved

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Im here love u guys !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

My purpl drank posse !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol !

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think I lost about 10 IQ points reading this thread.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

Did I miss something?

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

Still the original!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Jumanji!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

LOL morehead

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

juicebox69 likes skank pussy

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Still would be harder to change the ip adress rather than changing user names. Proxies don't do shit

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Pretty easy to change IP addresses if you own mobile devices.

Profile picture for Dolomite35
Dolomite35
•

Just out of curiosity, who was the other member banned and why? There are hundreds of trolls on here, I don't see how banning one (sorry juice) would make a bit of difference. I personally like reading the flame wars, I often wonder if people actually get sucked into them or just like to act like it for fun.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

shadowcat was also banned for a short time.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Yes shadowcat and now his desiple juicebox69

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

Past trolls were banned: davids, Clifbar and BobbyI. (All the same loser.)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Shadow is the only sure one. The claim is that juice was banned but only because he asked to be. No confirmation however. Other accounts have been deleted but no confirmation if this was because the user asked or Founder deleted them on his own.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Shit ! I heard juice was making his own real forum unlike the shit he did last time but for real this time

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Shit!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Fuck!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

For real?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

YES ! NO JOKE THE REAL DEAL

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Eliminate

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Juice

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Too funny titty!

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

We want Juice back! We want Juice back! We want Juice back!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement