tuscl

Blond strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, August 26, 2013 8:05 AM
I was wearing a t-shirt that had a beaver with shaving cream all over it's face and the caption read "I love shaved beaver". This very cute, very young spinner asked me "Is beaver the same as pussy?" I don't know how she learned to suck cock so good. :)

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw a busty blonde dancer once wearing a shirt that said...I wish these were brains
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a young stripper issue more than a blonde issue. Nobody under about 60 calls it a beaver anymore ever since unshaved bushes disappeared.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wally, come upstairs and play with the Beaver
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Sorry, need to have a little beaver, shaven makes me feel like a pedophile....... it's bad enough most the girls are young enough to be my daughter.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    magnum - This one was young enough to be my great grand daughter. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Like other words in our vocabulary, language changes over time. "Snatch" was popular at one time, perhaps while "beaver" was in use. Farmerart had a thread on the use of the word, "snatch" a while back. [view link] Also, as a kid, I read the book, "Ball Four," by Jim Bouton. I vividly recall the chapter, "The Art of Beaver Shooting." See the "Summary" paragraph: [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ crazyjoe: I knew a very busty girl in college who had a T-shirt that simply showed the "Mounds" candy bar across the chest, with no other text.)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That's funny club goer. Once I had a dancer with a huge set of boltons give me a dance in a low milage club. She had just been rubbing her boobs all over me and knealt on her knees in front of me when the song was over. She then grabbed my junk and I said "almond joy had nuts, mounds doesn't" she got the joke and laughed her ass off
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I knew this blondie. She had a heart of glass.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Back in the 70s tube tops were all the rage in women's summer ware. MLB teams had promotions to give away tube tops to women as a special promotion. They did not take into account the double meanings of Minnesota ones saying "Twins" & the SF ones saying "Giants"!!!!!!
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    @ Club_/Goer: A little off topic, but since you mentioned it, I also read Ball Four by Jim Bouton. (A blond that reads-yay). As for the term "snatch", some woman (60's maybe?) called me that when I had a few words with her regarding her non-stop complaining/nagging at her companion on the elliptical next to me. I just laughed.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I really like blonde strippers, wanna fuck them all.....and impregnate every one I can. I try to get them bareback every chance I get.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ grand: Good thing that was before the Rockies came into MLB (1993).
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Regarding Snatch,Recently watched the Guy richie movie of the same name. It was hilarious but not at all what I was expecting. LOL.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Years ago a rather wild female friend of mine had a t=shirt she like to wear in very casual situations. It had that squiggly, hard to read lettering on the front, spelling out across her breasts, "you're staring."
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Dallas: Aren't breasts meant to be stared at?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "This very cute, very young spinner asked me "Is beaver the same as pussy?" I don't know how she learned to suck cock so good. :)" Sucking on things is an instinct. ;) You need to update you shirts.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I once dated a stripper who had panties that said,"This space for rent".
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Club_Goer so using context clues, snatch is obsolete slang for pussy? Never heard it in my life
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    would love to know where Shadowcat get his t shirts at.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    [view link] Right now buy 3 and get 6 free. I did and with shipping the tab was only $80.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion