tuscl

Extra's BJ to FS

Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:44 PM
In what other city's is FS or BJ's being offered in the clubs. I know only one area and that's Detroit. It got really big the last few years

18 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I suggest you start reading some reviews & see what is said.
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    In theory its in every area
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Salt Lake City is absolutely wild
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Portland is definitely not one of those cities, but I would think nowadays you can find at least one club in most cities where you can get BJ and/or FS.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    South Carolina BBFS & all other extras
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    Fuck.Detroit and USA clubs go to.Mexico
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Nothing like you mention ever goes on in S. Florida. NEVER!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Seriously, are you serious that some of the virtuous dancers I've met might be willing to do those things with customers? Surely not!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In Southern California the City of Industry/La Puente clubs have some pretty wild girls.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I wonder if Detroit is at the vanguard of a national trend, or if it is an aberration that will get shut down when the politicians decide to make it an issue.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Toronto is another city I have heard about that has high mileage lap dances. Detroit is not the BBBJ theme park it once was. Last time I was there I heard plenty of dancers tell me they don't do BBBJ and only CBJ.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Akron, Ohio is Ohio's version of Detroit. Houston Texas has been known for some good Detroit style clubs.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Detroit went through a big political battle to pass new restrictions on SCs. As soon as they went into effect, the word was out that nothing was going to change. The law is enforced very rarely and only when there is pressure from neighborhood groups.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Clubs in IL just across from St. Louis have the same reputation as Detroit clubs. Pretty much anything goes.
  • brad123xyzzz
    11 years ago
    Tijuana Hong King and Adelitas. Anything you could ever possibly want by young hot girls for less than a couple lap dances in the US
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Remember if you go to Mexico to make sure your will is up to date.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Houston - Cover Girls, Treasures, Centerfolds are extras clubs.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    Baltimore's block- definitely extras going on there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion