tuscl

6 Tips if a hired gun digs you bro

Friday, August 23, 2013 2:52 PM
How do you know when you're talking to the real person and not the stripper persona? When you are getting real signs of interest from her. Here are 6 signs when a stripper and exotic dancer is really interested in you. 1. She stops asking for dances. This is the first biggest real sign of attraction you will see. Once you and her have been talking for awhile, you still might not know if she is really attracted to you. However, when she is not asking for dances anymore and/or engaging in the conversation, she has decided to sit with you over making money. At this point it should feel weird for her to ask you for a dance because she is realizing that you are not an ordinary customer but a guy she might be romantically interested in. If you get this far, you're doing a good job but it's just a start. It becomes more evident whenever she gets called on stage to dance and afterwards comes back sitting with you without asking for a tip or dance. That is a HUGE sign that she is attracted to you. If you get this, you're in! 2. She reveals her real name. It's no secret that all exotic dancers work under a different name at the strip club. In other words, when you first get their name it's their "stripper name" not their real name. It's for security reasons that all the girls work under a stage name, so stalkers cannot look them up. Whenever a stripper tells you her real name, what that really means is that she feels comfortable around you. Not necessarily attracted, but she feels safe enough to open up to you and be her real self. This is almost my default way-point to find out if the stripper I'm talking to is a little bit comfortable around me. I know that when she tells me her real name that I have almost completely have shut off her stripper programming and I am slowly talking to the real person. 3. She tells you insider information. Whenever I feel it is really "on" when I'm picking up a stripper, I always end up on the same conversational topic: we start talking about the other girls in the strip club and the management. This is a recurring thread I've noticed. So when the stripper you are picking up starts sharing insider info on the other girls that's a good thing! For example, she might share that some girls do drugs in the dressing room, others have done extras in VIP rooms, and so on. Or on a similar note she might tell you how the management works in the strip club and what special rules they have. Either way, if she tells you anything like the above the pickup is going forward and in the right direction. 4. Dead air is not a deal breaker anymore. When it comes to picking up strippers you need to be able to run your mouth for long periods of time. In the beginning of the conversation you have very little room for mistakes and dead air is lethal. Any dead silence is just enough time to get the stripper back to her stripper persona and try to squeeze money out of you. However, later on whenever you have a lull in the conversation and she reinitiates the conversation, that's a good sign. Dead air is not lethal anymore and you can assume that she has some feeling of attraction towards you. 5. She hints at seeing you outside the venue. To get a strong timebridge and a solid phone number from strippers you need to build a really strong emotional connection. Strippers are the flakiest girls in the world and to avoid flaking you must have super good comfort game to build a strong emotional connection. Plus, you have to seed throughout the interaction that you want to see her again. So from time to time you slip in the conversation that you and her should meet up again and you do this throughout the interaction. Some people call this technique "seeding"; you lay down little hints ("seeds") when you're talking to her about meeting up later so it gets imprinted in her mind that she should see you again. When she does the seeding, in other words she mentions about meeting up with you, that means it is on like donkey kong. Calibrate this but generally at that point you want to grab her number, stay a few more minutes and then leave. 6. The digits. Generally the objective in a stripper pickup is to get the phone number and get her out on a date. If you have done everything well and saw most of the other signs of attraction (see previous points) then you're almost sure you can get the phone number. Strippers only give out their phone numbers when they are really attracted to a guy. When you do get her phone number give yourself a shoulder pat. You've successfully picked up a stripper. Now you need to close the deal, but that's worth another post.

15 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Another pile of shit post. 2,3,4 are highly likely in not a near certainty if you're a serious regular 5,6 are a sure thing if she plays 1 just means she's comfortable with you or knows you're such a sure thing she doesn't need to bother asking anymore
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    GTFO you moron.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    I rarely have to do anything special to get any of those things. I've had strippers show me their drivers licenses before, let me go through their phone, and sit with them without ever mentioning lap dance or in that case, money. The other day I was talking to a stripper that told me her real name was also her stage name (name was Devine). I said I didn't believe her so she got her license. I met her 5 minutes before that. This list is malarkey.
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    I pay well
  • Sperrz
    11 years ago
    Agree with slick. Just two weeks ago a dancer who I had never met before introduced herself as Jessica, followed by "and by the way, over here I go by ..." (her stage name). And regarding phone numbers, I can tell you several dancers at a Phoenix club who have their cell number ready to be handed out on small pieces of paper. One of them pestered me for weeks to come see her, including pictures of her boobs... Interest in me? 0 Interest in my wallet? infinity
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Those are great looking nails. Are they real?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Play'in those mind games together,push'in the barriers,planting seed.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Ooooooo right ! Gigaty
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wiggiddy wiggiddy whack.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "When you do get her phone number give yourself a shoulder pat. You've successfully picked up a stripper" Well hot damn! Who knew that an old fat guy could be a great pick up artist. Pat...pat....pat
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I knew Moto,yes I knew.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to true love?
  • bobsuncle
    11 years ago
    Who wants to pick up a stripper at work? Why would that she a goal?
  • bobsuncle
    11 years ago
    Stupid autocorrect. Be a goal.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not wishing to get into a pissing contest, but my ATF relationship followed the pattern almost exactly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion