tuscl

how to get rid of persona non-grata

Dear webmaster, I was wondering if it's possible to block an undesirable poster who most people have determined is a masagonist (sp?) and obviously prefers to have his prostate massaged internally from an another angry member while fantasizing about inflicting his destructive energy onto others? What is the protocol for blocking other's posts?

22 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Convince him that bullshit spreads disease. He will spend all day trying to convince his doctor with facts and figures he convinently pulled out of his ass that he needs a course of antibiotics.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Get him to piss on the 3rd rail of the EL train.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Knock him down and take all of his strip club money. (Thats right the whole five bux!)
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    We could hire Mr. T to fart on his own hand and pimp slap that person non-grata into next week.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    We could push him under a bus full of people going to spend more than five dollars at their local strip club.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Or we could stick a big firecracker in his ass, forcing his brains to be blown out.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Gentleman and Ladies, If you read some of the club chat boards on this site you will see that there are much worse things said about people than what goes on here on the discussion board. If the founder started baning posters it would open up a can of worms that no website administrator would want to deal with.

Bad threads don't push good threads off the board. All it takes to keep a good thread going is good posts. If the thread dies maybe it's rellevance is past.

Just ignore the dickheads and concentrate on the threads that interest you.
  • PBTC
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat said: The founder has made it clear in the past that he does not favor this type of action.

That's unfortunate. The problem is, even if the posts are ignored, which the vast majority are, it pushes the more interesting threads off the board. Why any owner would put up with that is puzzling.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    chandler's a total loser: Claims to completely ignore me and my threads but then he posts statistics regarding responses to them, and he knows who is responding and who isn't. Chandler, and others, stop lying to people that you ignore me and then maybe you will have some credibility.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    JC2003, casualguy, FunSeeker, etc.: Please do the rest of us a favor this go round and restrain yourselves. I know you can do it.

JUST FUCKING IGNORE HIM!

Thank you.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I suppose if someone usually acts like a bratty and annoying 12 year old or a misogynist, it is best to not even read their posts and totally skip over any of their posts. I'll have to try to change my reading habits since I was programmed/taught to read everything back in school like everyone else. I believe the founder didn't want to restrict anything here except the posting of pictures which has already happened.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Someone may find this somewhat ironic but I thought the other day that I was going to have to spend my entire weekend in shadowcat's favorite club's town. Now, I found out yesterday that I don't need to go and am happy about it. I guess it will be a while before I head back to his favorite club.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    how to get rid of persona non-grata -- easy, how about a nice scoped .308. Evaporate the head and the bullshit will die...
  • davids
    19 years ago
    What I find amusing is posters who claim to not read my posts anymore but then will make comments about them (often with a token razor thin veil) in other threads. Oh, how sneaky of you!
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    SC: I was hoping to actually make it down to PP to meet you and wish you a happy birthday, but your trips seem to coincide with my work travel... Oh well, you will probably be too busy with your harem to chat anyway.... Enjoy!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The way you get rid of people who's posts don't interest you is to stop reading them. Then it doesn't matter whether they continue to post or not.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    I don't really want to get anyone 86'd, hell, I'm lucky that you guys reply to my posts. I just like to let off steam every once in awhile. Yes, I'm sure that the religious right are infuriated by these types of forums. I belonged to a church a couple of years ago and they were all about finding out everyone else's sin and exposing it to the congregation.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    JC: my posts are probably still being read by most people here. You can tell when they take their sneaky little passive aggressive shots in other threads. Oh, I am so fooled!
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    It's spelled "misogynist." It's ironic that davids dislikes the only two people here who still actually read his posts. Founder's anti-censorship, perhaps because this site's probably been dogged by the morally outraged members of the Internet community who don't like the idea of a Web site about strip clubs. I wonder how much hatemail he gets from the religious right about this place.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Yours, catman.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Thank you, Shadowcat. It feels good to let off steam sometimes. When's the roadtrip?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    tropical: Although I not at all fond of JC and his, buddy, parodyman-->, I certainly would not support having them blocked. I think everyone has the right to voice their opinions here: If you don't like them no one forces you to read them. Or take chandler's suggest and write a killfile script so you don't have to see them at all.

What you are doing is trying to force others to conform to your beliefs by having the annoying posters blocked. You want to control what other people can see in order to control their opinions.

Funny that a stripper, of all people should be pro censorship. Kind of like the great irony I find in the heavy handed rule on pink site: the very same place they will whine about meddling politicans trying to pass laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion