tuscl

Will $100 Do It?

Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:15 PM
Hypothetical Life-or-death situation: If you do not succeed, you will be killed. You've been given a budget of $100 and cannot spend a cent more. What are the chances that you can leave the club happy and satisfied? The $100 must pay for everything, including any potential tips. Would you be able to seal the deal? You can go to any club and get dances from any girl.

22 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Give me a $100 and I will find out for you.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    There is a club here in az where I could do it for $60
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    isn't the definition of happy and satisfied too subjective? One man's trash is another man's treasure. Purely geographically the $100 will get you a lot more in Michigan versus NY. But I'll bite on the challenge - my answer is No. $100 will not do it. I guess it's death for me.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    There's about a 95% chance that I can leave the club happy and satisfied for $100 or less. Almost every one of my SC visits ends with a JIP during a lap dance and costs less than $100. Nothing personal, Lap Dance King, but I'm not down with the term LDK. If Alfred E. Neuman were especially fond of BBBJs, I still wouldn't call them AENs :) My cheapest SC happiness ever: On at least two occasions I stopped in at the Silver Bullet in Urbana, paid no cover because I buy a Club Card every 6 months for $20, got one $10 dance from a favorite dancer who was particularly customer-service-oriented, and left happy for a total of 10 bucks! Sadly, dances at the Bullet recently went up to a whopping $15. Best clubs in Indiana-Illinois for a cheapskate like me: the Silver Bullet of course, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy ($12 every day from noon to 2), Hip Hugger in Kokomo ($10 always), Night Moves in Bloomington (2 for $20 on Sunday night), and Babes and Harem House in Indy (2 for $20 all day Tuesday). I think I could seal the deal at any of these places.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Not with my high-end taste and the costs here in the true upscale LA clubs. I'd drop $100 just parking,paying cover and ordering my 2 minimum drinks. Guess I'd be killed. Oh well....At least I'll go out laying underneath a smoking hot stripper, who would probably be yelling "SECURITY! GET THIS DEADBEAT OUT FROM UNDER ME!!!!"
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I would settle for just a HJ, yes.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Probably. 20 for a drink for me and my fav. Three $20 songs in VIP and $20 tip after the honey works her magic. Knowing I was on such a short leash might fuck it up for me though.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    VERY unlikely!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    It would be difficult because at most clubs the dances are at least $20 each( plus whatever cover and drinks amount to)but it can definitely be done. I just got back from a club tonight and had a great time and only spent $60. It's a BYOB club and the cover charge is only $5 before 9PM. This club has $10 table dances and the contact is very good for the cost. I spotted this light-skinned, mixed race petite beauty and got 5 dances from her over the span of an hour and a half. In between all the dances we just hung out chatting. I was a whale tonight. :) It all depends on the club. Some clubs have $10 table dances with no contact and it's just the dancer dancing in front of you. Other clubs have good contact table dances for only $10 each. And at that price, your money goes a long way!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Akron Ohio has $5 dances at every club. No cover charge at most clubs and $2 for a drink at some clubs.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yes, but I will not tell so their death to me
  • JGoose
    11 years ago
    Easy. Go see my ATF and use a pass for admission: -$10 Tip two dancers: -$10 (2 x $5 tips) Get four LDs from my ATF: -$80 If I can't use the pass, then no stage tips, and my ATF still gets $80, and I'm on cloud 9. Even more so since I didn't have to pay for it!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm dead. I can't be "satisfied" from dances, I'm not 13. I wouldn't want extras that cost ≤$100.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    4 blow jobs at $25 a pop
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    To all the guys who said yes: What do baby chicks say when they walk by you? "Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!"
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    100%, yes.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Absolutely, positively, yes. Bottled water: $3 + $1 tip Three song lapdance: $56 + $5 tip to the bartender Blow job: $35 tip to dancer. Of course, you have to be able to blow it in 3 songs, which is a bit over 10 minutes at the club in question. If you can get off quicker, you can save another 9 bucks by only getting the two song dance for $46. :)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    In some places yes, others not a chance. But yes, I do know of some clubs where $100 would get you FS with something to spare for a cocktail, though you have to give up a lot on the quality front to get there.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    No way in the clubs I go to; extras around here usually don't happen. Even my ATF won't get me off ITC because of the enforcement of the rules by management. But I think any club around Detroit, or in IL just outside of St. Louis would make it doable for $100 and you'll have change left over.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    There's a dive I know that give damces for as low as $1 tips. You can tip as infrequent as you want while getting a lapper. That's the only place I'll be enjoying it
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    "You've been given a budget of $100 and cannot spend a cent more. What are the chances that you can leave the club happy and satisfied?" I take the $100, walk out the door, spent $0, and am happy and satisfied I have an extra $100. Then I go to my club and see my fave!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion