tuscl

Fair Game?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
One of the rules (either written or unwritten) of a strip club discussion boardsuch as this, is to respect personal information. Never reveal a dancer's real name, address, or phone number.

But we had a discussion last week about dancers with a criminal record. Since news articles, mug shots, court records, are all public documents, is it breaking the ground rules to post that information? What about if it's a club manager? Does that make a difference?

This is just hypothetical. I have no reason to want to do so. Just curious of your opinions.

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What would be the benefit?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd venture to say this-If it's already in the news, no violation. That's public record. Now, if you rat out a dancer in our regular discussions, it's cement shoe time.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "What would be the benefit?"

I agree - that's why I wouldn't do it. What's the point.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In fact, I'm pretty paranoid about snitching. I have never said what a dancer has done in my reviews, ie. CBJ, FS, etc.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I was told long ago never to volunteer imformation. To the day I am still being paid dividends for not singing 30 yrs ago.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    We didn't break the rules the police and news reporters broke the rules. We're just spreading the knowledge
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If the dancers criminal history is something that might concern the welfare of customers , then just like a ROB, she should be exposed.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What would Troop do?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Public information on the "Octomom" was available from her bankruptcy petition. Name, address, club she worked, etc. I read it, but would never post it.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Don't dancers have enough problems in their lives without TUSCL members exposing what's left?

Leave the poor girls some decency.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    I'm with Slick - once it's out in public no harm no foul. Interesting comment from you about naming names and services. I had to re-read my reviews to make sure I didn't snitch too much. I'm terrible with names so that helps. Re-reading your own reviews is a bit entertaining. I can see when I had a bit too much and cant remember details...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ditto Slick.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I never post anything that will get a dancer in trouble. I've posted reviews in the past (I recently changed my user name) where I rate dancers and I use their stage name. A dancer that's great or really bad is what I think the reviews should be about! When I go to a new club, it would be nice to know who to look for and who to avoid!

I know 3 girls at the club I go to and would NEVER post their real names. Why get them in trouble? Also, I never post stage names of girls who do extras. That's a good way to get them fired.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Well you can't realistically find a person's criminal records without their real name.

It's considered fair game in SCs for dancers lie to PLs for money, and PLs to lie to dancers for free sex. Nasty, but everyone just needs to be aware and not go to SCs if they don't want to deal with that. If I had good reason to think a dancer was pickpocketing, setting up PLs to be mugged, etc. I would not keep any secrets for her.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Criminal behaviour and behaviour that's dangerous (to me) is worthy of being outed. ROB behaviour gets her outed. Just not making me happy, or not responding to my tender ministrations isn't sufficient to plaster her over the Internet.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    A dancer once gave me her real first name and cell phone number. I was able to use different databases and find her last name, facebook page, home address, name of her modeling agency and links to all of her friends who were also dancers at the same club. I would never use or post this information. It was interesting to learn that the dancers that I see on a regular basis all hang out together at the same bars, parties and photo shoots.

Now I know why they would come up to me, one after the other, when I was in the club. Was I the victim of a "gang bang?"
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Isn't it weird, with all the stalking problems dancers are at risk of having, they don't use the higher privacy settings on social media?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Only if you want the police to find out. I will never post about the people I buried in my back yard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion