• ime
    11 years ago
    depends on the girl, but for most CFS.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEITHER!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^^you'd rather get nothing? My libido is way to high, to totally just walk away, ha.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I agree with alucard. I'm bbbj all the way. Cant do covers.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    thats not the question though, it was pick one
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Has anyone ever tried a female condom? For CBJ, I think it might work better with a well-lubed schlong and a large piece of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Without a bed, I don't see how the chick can position herself so you can see and caress her bod while she's pos-t-vaccing you. Might as well be a guy, you could get that for free in the right place.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Me too boogieknight369. I don't pick either under the circumstances.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    1or2, 1 or 2. Tough choice. Maybe 2. It depends though. If she doesn't control her teeth, then 1. She has to open wide.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    If I have to choose. It's cfs. I can't even get off with cbj.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    The question is irrelevant. In a club, I can get what I want or I can go home with money in my pocket.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    The question is relevant it's the point of the thread. This shit is all hypothetical anyway it's not like anyone really cares or is gonna hold you to anything. And all areas arent created equal some of you have much better options readily available.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    And neither is fine i think the overall theme was if your gonna get a nut and want to but you only have those to options which one. Maybe he is doing a study on the mind of TUSCL the board
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Cbj. I am a stickler for safe sex (and no pregnancy) so I don't mind condoms. Cfs requires work from both participants or it isn't fun and I'm too lazy to give a random bitch the D. Cbj makes me cum is quicker than cfs by miles and I don't have to do shit but fondle.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    I cant see how a CBJ would be any fun at all so CFS
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I choose you, Pikachu!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    CBJ is fine, but after a couple of years of hot, wet, tight, bareback pussy, it's hard to get back into the safer practice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As others – covered sucks – but if I had to choose b/w the two – then CFS. Uncovered though – I often crave BBBJ more than BBFS
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Depends on price
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You guys are reckless. I did have bbbj and while it felt good (a little more than slightly better than cbj since) I feel almost just as good with a cbj. All depends on the girl. And sex, all women need paperwork. Hoes fuck everybody.
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    What Estafador said. And I think CFS is overrated and often overpriced. If bare back is not on the table (not sure I even want it when it comes), then I settle for CBJ. Another point: FS from strippers is no better than from civilians, or even worse with exposure to experience. BJ, on the other hand, requires practice and it's something strippers usually do better.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I choose the NFL over the CFL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion