tuscl

Oh how nasty

girlmoneys
nationwide
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:17 AM
From a recent review of DJV, COI: After the dance was over was when things got a little strange, I had taken my glass of water with me to the dance area because I wasn't sure what to do with it. I left it down by the chair and when the dance was over i picked up the glass and took a small sip of water as the dance had taken a lot out of me. I then went to the bathroom again and in better lighting realized to my horror that there was a black condom floating in the water. I have no idea how it got there but I was really glad that I had not taken a huge gulp of water as I wasn't sure if it was used or not. I can only imagine that maybe the dancer picked it up off the ground thinking my glass was trash.

14 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    That is why I almost always get bottled water and keep the lid on it when not sipping.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Gag!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Not only that, but have you *seen* how glasses are "washed" in most clubs? Bottled water for me. Always.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Oh shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Oh shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Oh shit
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Gross - uight as well have sucked his dick. Next time just put it out on buffet for dougtard
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    That really was nasty
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yep, I'm a bottled water fan as well
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    That's How Cambyfag always drinks his water!!!!!!! Meheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Don't you hate it when that happens?
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    This is worse than jizzy beans. Gross but funny.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, damn I'm glad I'm not that guy!!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    fucking gross
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion