tuscl

States with the mosty lax laws?

tusclfix
Kentucky
Monday, August 19, 2013 11:31 AM
Anyone know which US states have the most permissive laws with regards to clubs; zoning, alcohol, attire, contact, hours, etc.? I know it varies by cities and their individual ordinances, but on average, which states end up being more permissive overall? And, I'm not talking about what you can get away with but rather what is on the books. Thanks for the opinions.

11 comments

• wwpmi
    11 years ago
    Sorry you ruled me out when you limited it to states verses cities and are looking for what is on the books and not what you can get assay with. There are so many variances between city to city within a state, like say MI with Detroit and Inkster wide open and Grand Rapids so closed or IL with Washington Park verses say Chicago I have always believed that SC were only regulated by local ordinances. FL is another example between Jacksonville and Miami two complete different types of SC. In Jax Bikini clubs rule and still the moral police hand out multiple tickets to the poor working girls for stimulating a sex act and Miami where I don't believe the police would enter a SC on duty unless there was a blood foul, not to say they don't go there off duty.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    In July 2009, it was discovered that, in addition to not having a prostitution law (prostitution in Rhode Island was outlawed in 2009), Rhode Island also does not have a law to stop underage girls from being exotic dancers. The Mayor of Providence, David Cicilline signed an executive order, effective July 31, prohibiting the city Board of Licenses from issuing adult entertainment licenses to establishments that employ minors. The club owners also made a pledge to not employ underage girls.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    New York has the most tax laws.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I shit a little
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    State law sets the upper bound on how much a US city or town can let you get your freak on.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think according to the law bj's are illegal in South Carolina among everyone. However so far I haven't heard about the police breaking into people's homes arresting any married couples. It must be true, after marriage, bj's must stop. I found out I was breaking the law just by paying Yathzee in South Carolina so we still have old laws on the books here.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Gator, I hear that Gainesville has pretty lax laws..they allow Seminoles to screw Gators in the open on a regular basis. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Clubber high fives jab! SMACK!!!
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I don't believe the law matters much. It is enforcement that is the key issue. In Michigan most any sexual touching in a club is illegal, in any community, but the law is widely ignored with a few places such as Inkster where most anything goes.
  • valmer
    11 years ago
    States? It comes down to cities and counties. one word. ATLANTA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion