shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    4 & 9 are good hear about.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Slick. I'll be sure to quote those studies to the dancers I'm with the next time I'm at my local club.
  • lampbreaker
    11 years ago
    If a club/state doesn't allow touching, you can always claim you were providing Cancer prevention therapy.
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    Excellent article. That's the kind of high quality material that we need more of on this site. I feel smarter already. It has also inspired me to go to a club tonight to test # 9.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Boobies float
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Glad to hear squeezing boobs helps to prevent cancer. I think I read in another study if a girl swallows, she gets all the nutrition a human needs as far as vitamins and nutrients. Maybe not enough to survive on though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Oversimplified. Few guys love the enormous boobs of a 300 lb. woman. Every straight guy and lesbian has their idea of what is too thin and what is too thick. It's rare that someone thinks a woman's boobs are just freakishly too large. Either they think that the woman is generally too thick, and/or her boobs are too saggy (or too hard in the case of implants).

Wealthier people (and wannabes) often claim that blond pettite women without pronounced curves are more beautiful because they think it makes them more sophisticated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion