tuscl

JackPot Winnings !

Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:54 AM
If you just won $1,000,000 after taxes and all how much would go to stripclubs ?

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd try to keep it secret so that I could retire early and not spend any extra. If I made. a 3% return per year on one million, that would be only 30,000 a year and not enough to retire on. I'd keep working until I could comfortably retire. If I consistently got a much higher return, then maybe I would retire early. I would need enough to grow the one million as fast as the inflation rate plus whatever rate I withdrew money. Many lottery winners don't take everything into consideration and spend and give their money away and end up without much to show for it after a few years.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd buy stock in Chicken of The Sea.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    10 percent right off the top would go to "crazy, get it out of my system" shit, whether that be strippers, vacation, or what. Probably a more significant percent of the income the rest, after paying off debt, produces over time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If I had a million I would plan on spending it down to nothing at age 90. If I lived longer, I could start getting social security then and be fine. Even with my current above average income, I use SCs to meet dancers and give them time to decide if they can trust me, so we can do OTC dances.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I would immediately have to get financial advice from txtittyfan...but then again I remember txtittyfag having some "insider" advice about something he heard from a mexican in a grocery store. I might invest in that!
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    maybe $15,000 I'd have to hire a finacial advisor because Im only 21 I have to invest in my future
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    None, I only go to the strip club because I hate my life....
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Ask any mermaid you happen to see.
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I don't think I would spend much more then now on SC's but I sure would spend about 50K a year of all out sex trips, I am old enough that a mil would allow me to stop working. I would travel first to Costa Rico, then on to other countries.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Every single fucking dollar.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I could average at least 15% a year, a million would be enough to retire on. However It would be much safer to work another 5 to ten years to double that million so that I only need to average 6 or 7 percent on a two million nest egg and not be totally dependent on that money for over two decades before regular retirement age. I probably wouldn't save as much as I currently am from my current job. No need to rebuild an emergency savings account. I could have my house all paid off.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'd hire txtittyfan as my financial adviser, but do the opposite of what he said and triple it!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    All of it.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    10, 000 will be going to strip clubs. I'm pretty damn sure I won't be spending all of that on strip clubs since I will be getting bored reall quick and probably never want to go back again
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    $1,000,000 is peanuts. If you want to waste your time dreaming about lotto jackpots set your sights much higher than that paltry sum. Better yet - work hard; save; invest your excess cash in equities and real estate. $1,000,000 will appear in an amazingly short time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion