tuscl

If it's raining all day, do you stay home instead of visiting strip clubs?

Sometimes I decide to stay home if it's constantly raining and expect it to keep up all night.

One club I visited made me leave my umbrella at the front so I probably will not visit there unless I feel like running in. First time a club didn't let me take it in. I could have set it on the floor inside. Most strip clubs are not super clean so I think most wouldn't care. Do you stay home if it's constantly raining? Have you ever been told to leave your umbrella at the front of a club if you brought one?

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The weather channel indicated my location might get up to 2 inches of rain through Tuesday. We already got 2 inches between last night and this morning. It's still raining hard enough to hear it.

I might need to build an Ark.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Rainy days can be bad for customers in strip clubs. All of those outside workers can't work, so they are more likely to hit the clubs. Thus creating more competition for the prime dancers.

I'm going to brave the elements today.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Here in Seattle, when it's not raining, people plan outdoor activities. Most of my clubbing IS done in the rainy weather.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I drive up to the door and the valet parks my car. I don't get wet.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    It has never rained on my sc visits over there, not that it would stop me anyway.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I might be in the minority here but I live going out when it rains. Especially at night. I love the way the lights look reflecting off the wet asphalt, the smell in the air, and the chance to wear real clothes.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Slick, what do you mean by 'real clothes'?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm not going to let rain stop me from going if I want to go. Tornados and thunderstorms and blizzards, maybe, but rain, no.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Londonguy-I mean sweaters, jackets, nice shoes, suits. It's 95 degrees where I'm at so I'm in shorts.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have been addicted to strip clubbing and shagging hot gals for the past ten years. Rain will not keep me away but I do keep my rubbers handy.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Why go out in the rain? Just call a stripper or ex-stripper like I do and let her enjoy being out in the rain coming to give you what you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion