tuscl

Gift Shops inside stripclubs

Friday, August 16, 2013 5:05 PM
You know all those small gift shops in air ports that have suvaners it would be nice if clubs had these. Thank about a little peace of the club you could collect as your conquest. Since most don't i collect the club tee shirts and calanders

8 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    I would hate to what they would sell there
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Cheetah in ATL has a gift shop, so did this weird diner/strip club I stopped at once on the way down to Florida.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Fantasy Lingerie owned by the Platinum Plus chain is located right next door to their Heartbreakers club in Columbia SC.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They sell liquid lap dance pants
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm planning on opening up a thrift shop/strip club. 2nd hand clothes and 2-4-1 topless. Oh yeah.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    This is one of those ideas which sounds nice in theory, but in practice, is not what it's cracked up to be. I'm not sure what they could sell other than T-shirts. I've been to clubs which had pens and key chains they gave away for free, mostly because who wants to pay for pens and key chains? Besides, do you want to leave evidence of your visits to strip clubs for your significant others? That said, I did know of one club, the since-closed Emerald Club in St. Joe, MO, that had a gift shop, but it wasn't so much a gift shop as it was an adult novelty boutique. And I think it showed off why the idea doesn't work, because most of what they sold was women's sex toys. Unless they were actively trying to draw in couples to the club, I don't see how the idea of that shop worked.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I recall one or two strip clubs over the years that sold trinkets near the entrance, but never a gift shop. I don't recall the club but I think one was in Vegas, Deja Vu possibly, and the other was in Nashville or Memphis. The trinkets consisted mostly of the crap that is given out during 2 for 1 dances, at far too many clubs such as pens, calendars, key chains, lighted shot glasses, garter belts, playing card decks, T-shirts, etc all with logos. About the only thing different were cigars, cheap sex shop trinkets. I recall one even had a club branded bottle of hot sauce and barbeque sauce.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Instead of having branded merchandise for each strip club, it would be more efficient to have generic t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. that say "Too Ugly for Free Sex".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion