Million muslim march on D.C. on 9/11

deogol
Michigan
Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:57 AM
I shit you not... [view link] All I can say, is "wow."

15 comments

• looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Meh. Breitbart has as much credibility with me as The Onion.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I hope DC invests in giant fans and deodorant. It's gonna smell a might but funky.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    They do the same sort of things over here. They despise our way of life yet are happy to live here and receive social benefits.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    On a personal level, I don't have any problem with Muslims. Yet when a core tennent of your faith is the spread of Sharia Law and bringing back a Caliphate, then that intrudes upon the beliefs and freedom of others.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hmmm....too bad we can't trick the terrorists to come to a "march"
  • bigeyedwolf
    11 years ago
    Re spreading one's religion as a tenet of the faith: isn't that also true of, say, Baptists? And I'm fairly sure a march of that sort would also include something about cleaning up our immoral culture.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I wonder how much money this AMPAC group has forwarded to Hamas through the Muslim Brotherhood? I am getting really tired of demands that non-muslims be "tolerant" of Islam because it is a "good" religion and the terrorists do not represent "good" Muslins. I read their book (OK, I read an English translation of the Koran). Then I reviewed the history of the followers of Muhammad. Then I studied the five subgroups (3 were destroyed by other Islamic groups and most followers murdered). Then I looked at the current belief structure of the two surviving major groups. Finally, I looked to see what the religious leadership of the Muslim world was doing to combat or eradicate Islamic terrorism. Bottom line - - - Islam is a cult (actually two competing cults) based on the concept of conquering other groups and offering survivors a choice between death and conversion. Not one living Muslin religious leader has ever made any tangible effort to stop terrorists. The current version of Islamic teaching is that the world MUST become Muslim, governed by Muslims and everybody must convert! Not my style!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "On a personal level, I don't have any problem with Muslims" Then why the remark about odor?
  • ArchiePitcar
    11 years ago
    ...but _The Onion_ is usually funnier.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    looney, maybe this site will verify Breitbart just so you don't think it is a hoax. [view link] If you read some of their BS you will see that they sound like Jimmy of the Rent's Too Damn High party.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnnn What a Mockery.......Goddamn Camel Pushers...........Mnnnn
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-I've worked in Muslim homes, stores, and two mosques so I have first hand knowledge of their smell.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Is it due to lack of hygiene?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I figure it's a combination of hygiene, diet(very important), laundering habits, and housekeeping technique. All ethnicities have their own scent, some more pronounced, others less. I currently work around primarily Taiwanese sprinkled with some Vietnamese. Body odor almost non-existent. Now the house smells like cooking. Lots of fish. Mexican neighborhoods, especially in the morning, have the scent of baking bread and tortillas, bacon and beans, and Grammas cleaning with bleach. By the way-The smell of chilies boiling is next to heavenly.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Don't Muslims wipe their asses with their fingers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion