tuscl

Lap Dances

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 4:57 PM
On average how many do you get on normal trips out ?

24 comments

• Swiss
    11 years ago
    I average 10
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    10 is about what I do too. I've gone over, and I've gotten less, due to superior dancing and inferior dancing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I just keep pounding txtittyfan's daughter in the ass until I'm ready to cum. She then turns around and finishes me up with ATM and I pay her her $60 dollar. Works out to about $6/song.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I usually get 4 dances, and then I get "dances" Detroit-style.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Lap dances"? What are those. Is that the part where she sits on my lap waiting for the bartender to leave before blowing me? Always wondered what that was called.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    About 5 for me
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have no normal trips.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    For a while I often got ten in one club. I often had either two or four in another club. Last week I had either 4 or 6 total. I'm having trouble remembering if a dancer other than my regular gave me dances. I thought so but I'm already forgetting. I'm calling every single song as a lap dance.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    I try not to get any average lap dances.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Most in a trip was like 14. Lowest # was 0.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Two hours worth.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Typically around from 7 to 12 depending on who is dancing. Most ever on a single visit was 42, and it only cost $240 + tips, thanks to an all night 3 for $20 special.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    2 warm up dances and a bbbj is my MO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's a fluctuating answer.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Urpissedonpot: "I try not to get any average lap dances." Wow! Such incredible wit pretending to misunderstand the question like that and giving such a clever answer to a different question. Hahaha! What immense contributions to the site humor like that is. (Seriously - lame "joke".)
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL ^^^
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Depends on which club I go to and how many girls I want to get dances from. At one of my regular clubs, I've had several visits lately where I don't get any, but it's usually never more than 4. At one of the others, it's pretty much guaranteed 2 dances, since #2 there is pretty much always there (at least as long as I don't go midweek or something weird) and I always get 2 from her, sometimes more. Even if she weren't there, though, it would probably be 2 anyway, since the dancers there do try to sell lap dances there and they will loiter around the bar if you don't want them when they come up to you. Most of the time there, if I want a girl, I just go to the bar and pick her out.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I probably have about 20 or so a day every day for the week of my visits. Then there's the OTC and gambling.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    ^^^^So, we all can't be witty enough to post such scintillating quips as "The System" a zillion times over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not an extras guy and I like variety (i.e. many different dancers). I never really keep count but I’m guessing I’ll usually get b/w 20 and 30 from as many dancers as I find attractive and that I can get my hands on (literally). It helps that I mostly go to black dives down here in So. FL where dances are good 2-way contact for b/w $5 and $10.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's been probably 3 weeks since I only paid 10 per lap. Usually I pay 15 or 12.50 per lap average. I bought a ton of lap dances a few years ago when one dancer offered two for ten. I was hoping she was serious and she was. Someone must have talked to her after that because she said something about management said for her not to stay in the back lap dance room for over 30 minutes again.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Actually it was only 2 weeks ago since I paid ten per lap but that is with me paying 15 per to start with. I did have one new dancer offer to do two for twenty and I took her up on that.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Anywhere from 0 to 25.
  • caliman20
    11 years ago
    Higher end clubs where it is 20 bucks per dance maybe 8-10..... cheaper places where they are 10-15 probably about 20-25.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion