tuscl

Do you remember your first SC experience?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:22 AM
I was a senior in college, had a final the next morning and was stressed out. I still remember all the kitty flashing and two way contact. A smoking hot girl from my optics class was on stage. In that small class she never knew my name but at the club she was grinding on me and stick shifting. Upon leaving, euphoria wrapped me in a warm blanket for my long walk back to campus. I wonder sometimes if I would have had an average or negative experience my first time would I have a different hobby now.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    See my article on Tijuana remembered.
  • Siege031
    11 years ago
    My first experiance was as the Best man for a my friend's bachler party. My job was to host the party at the club even though i had never been to one myself. Got hit up for more lap dances than i bargained for. After a song finished the girl just kept going, racking up more dances not asking if i wanted to stop or to get anouther. Eventually i asked how long a dance was but by that time i supposedly had over a half dozen. Ended up having to go to the ATM with the dancer and a bouncer looking over my shoulder. Lesson learned
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    In all honesty, I suspect that many of us had less than stellar experiences during the early days of clubbing. I know that I made more than my share of mistakes. I think that many of us continued to push through, despite early mishaps, to come to the point that we are at now. I was still getting my feet wet while the Internet was in its relative infancy, so the amount of good intel on clubs was very limited. Many around here were doing this long before the Internet was a factor at all. Net-net, most of us paid good money for our educations in spotting cons, seeking out the best clubs/girls, avoiding romance and stringalong hustles and otherwise not blowing good money on low ROI activities. For these reasons, I am guessing that many around these parts do not feel overly nostalgic about their early days. I know that I sure as heck don't.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My first visit was in 1963 and I was 17 years old. I had heard that the Valley View Club in RI served minors with no questions so a friend and I got up our courage and walked in like we owned the place. I went to the bar and ordered 2 beers and the grizzled cigar chomping bartender says,"ID?". I reached in my wallet and nervously pulled out the first thing I found, handed it to the bartender, and he looked through his rheumy eyes and handed it back. He said $2.00 and handed me 2 Bud long necks. As I joined my friend at the table I realized I had shown him my Boy Scout membership card. I doubt if any of the dancers were any younger than my mother and the g-strings stayed in place and the pasties hid the nipples, but I was actually staring at almost naked women. I had fondled my girl friend's tits a few times and while this was nowhere near as attractive, it was licentious, erotic, and far beyond my ken. Now, 50 years later, it was so tame, that its hard to remember why we found the forbidden fruit to be so exciting, but it was a different time and thrills were very different
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Picture it. Sicily, 1956. You couldn't walk the Palazzo without getting a lap dance or two from the local bellisimas.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Agree with rickdugan that early SC experiences are rather cringe inducing! My first time was at a bachelor party and I had no idea what was going on. None whatsoever...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan, I won't disagree with your supposition that early experiences for most here might have been less than stellar, but it's not true in my case. I've posted before about my first time, in a "strip club" (read: bordello) in Fort Erie, Canada on my 17th birthday.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Fist clue was the old Gold Club in Hotlanta back around 1987. It was smoking hot both during the day and night. I had no clue about SS and the dancer hustle or even when a lady was suggesting OTC. The most sensational dancers were sensual on stage with practiced routines, kind of like a "Flashdance" beginning which matured to a very erotic temptation. I look for dancers that bring "something special" to their performance. I miss those types of dancers.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    I fell in LUST my first experience though it wasnt many years ago i fondley think back to those days.. Was at Flesh Gordons in london ontario i was a bit worried cuz i had heard horror stories of how nasty clubs were but i was taking my best friend out for his birth day with his buddies and thats where they wanted to go .. I think half of it was to see if i would back out .. But i didnt i ended up having an amazing time and it began my long addiction to Fleshies lol .. That night i meet Ophelia and was instantly in LUST she was gorgeous and sensual and put on amazing stage shows was just so much fun i never left a night with her there with out soaking wet panties gawd i miss her all good things must come to an end but still those times are what all future experiences are measured against
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    Yep, it was horrible and finding out the place closed down gave me some joy. The girl on stage looked completely bored, and the lapdance was no touch, hands behind your head with signs up and down both sides of the room reminding the customer that the experience is for entertainment purposes only and that it's not her job to get you off.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    my 1st experience in a strip club i remmeber....october 31st 2000 club name diablo's (r.i.p) just a tender 17 years old
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I was underage and went to a club that was just stage shows. (Also looked young for my age to begin with.) A cop showed up and starts eye'ing me down, but I'm trying to play it cool. Finally he gets up walks directly to our table looks down at me (I'm still trying to act like nothing is going on)... and then he just walks out.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In all seriousness, it was TJ, 1993, and I was 17. More a bordello than an actual sc. In the good ole USA, it was Deja Vu, Ontario, CA, 1993. My first time spoiled me.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I ejaculated
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got talked into going by the boss of my boss at work at my first permanent job after college. He didn't want to go alone. He told me to bring plenty of cash and plenty of ones. I brought what I thought was a whole lot at the time,$50. I remember I often only had $13 to $20 some dollars in my wallet except after I got paid because I didn't want to carry a lot of cash around on me. This was sometime in the 90's. I had a very nice experience. Several topless nice looking girls came over to me. We sat at the stage. It was a very small club. The boss from work seemed pleased with all the dancers trying to get my attention because he got a lot of close up views. I bought one ten dollar dance but it was nothing but air dances at this club. I spent maybe twenty to thirty dollars. My boss tipped a lot of the girls for me. I was ready to go back but it was a few months before my boss and others were ready to go back again. After that visit and a few more weeks of not going, I started exploring clubs alone. Then the fun started. I found some clubs had a lot more contact than the all air dances. I saw lots of police yellow tape after 2 am. I got grabbed by Korean massage parlor girls who ran businesses right next to a strip club I wanted to go inside. The Korean girls would grab me if they saw me and literally force me inside their club. They liked playing with my dick way too much. They would do that even before trying to get me to buy something. There were a few nights I got my wallet drained plus other body parts before I got to even set foot in the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion