tuscl

R.I.P. JuiceBox69

Monday, August 12, 2013 12:19 PM
Dearly beloved we have gathered heir today in the oner of the great troll and member juicebox69 aka Da'juiceman... When he first appeared he was a very fun loving person full of jokes and love....latter he did get much carried away in his ideas of greatness and lost himself in his own madness.....we thank founder for putting up with so much....cause juice did cause a lot of happiness but the plug did need to be pulled once he became a monster.....so we thank you O founder for stopping him and yet in your great mercy and love sparred us his profile as a memory....a memory of love and not hate....a memory of hope and of joy....now we lay juice to rest to be let go to be with the big fellow in the sky....we pray for his salvation and regeneration and his glorification into the kingdom of God......and as I to am a creation of the creator I two shall forever log off with brother juice..Amen and Amen

22 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Juice, you already told us this is you. Is this crap really fun for you? Your life must be kinda bad for you to make up a whole Juicyverse. I feel bad for you.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A eulogy moment for juice. ;) _______________________________________________________________ Amazing grace! How sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, And grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed. Through many dangers, toils and snares I have already come; 'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far And grace will lead me home. The Lord has promised good to me His word my hope secures; He will my shield and portion be, As long as life endures. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail, and mortal life shall cease, I shall possess within the veil, A life of joy and peace. When we've been there ten thousand years Bright shining as the sun, We've no less days to sing God's praise Than when we've first begun.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What about LordxBetty? Will he still be around? Think that was the funniest persona. Split my gut just seeing the name now. Ah, memories!
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    On a semi serious note ( we are talking juice ) he is an asset to TUSCL and loads of fun. Life is not academia nor are all the pervs on this site. Relax and enjoy the show, the show that is JUICE ! Can you hear what the Juice is squeezing ?
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    I am Mayberry
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    You will be missed my righteous brother....may the big dawg in the sky receive you in to the heavenly pound
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    The Juicebox Song by the Strokes Everybody sees me But it's not that easy Standing in the life fields Standing in the light fields Waiting for some action Waiting for some action over Why won't you come over here? Why won't you come over here? We've got a city to love Why won't you come over here? We've got a city to love Oh damn good years You've got? so show me I know you messed up When I saw you You're cold You're so cold You're so cold You're so cold Nobody can see me Everything's too easy Standing in the life field Standing in the light field Waiting for some action Waiting for some action She said why won't you come over here? Why won't you come over here? We've got a city to love Why won't you come over here? We've got a city to love Oh down the soul And I said "set free" You never chose me For a while it was nice But it's time to say goodbye You're cold You're so cold You're so cold You're so cold No no no cold You're so cold You're so cold You're so cold Oh no no no no cold You're so cold You're so cold You're so cold No no you're so cold
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, ok, I took juicebox69 off my ignore list. I don't know how you found out. I think I put about half the posters on ignore yesterday. Looked like a bunch of smash ants in blue.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    The Juice Cant Be Dead....mnnnnnnnn I shall travel down to the far reaches of Hell and bring his soul back to the Mortal world...Like Mortal Kombat!!!!!! MahAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but with him on leave Betty Shall Still Be Here To shake your bouncing Booties!!!!!!!!!!! MEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmnnnn
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's been a few hours and I'm still dying in laughter, I don't know why. Rick's eulogy for Juice made my day. R.I.P Juice
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Im here Bety, stil wating for you to suk my cock som mor !
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Wrong juice, I'm talking about the REAL juice not some filthy jizz sock puppet that he creates mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    lol jizz puppet....lonely...jizz puppet.....mmmmnnnnnnn
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    Rip
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Retro Juice Tuscl time, if he wrote his own obit lmfao
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Let the Joose Loose - fire up your xbox360s tonight. And fuck Icee for talking about Juice in vain. I hope somebody knocks that piece of shits teeth out only because I’m too far away to do it myself.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • MontanaMarty
    2 years ago
    Amen RIP Juice man
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    JUICE CREW for LIFE RIP brother Juice
  • apoopdeep
    2 years ago
    I would give Juice a free slurpee anytime. Only red though blue for paying customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion