tuscl

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

10inches
Florida
Monday, August 12, 2013 7:55 AM
what's the oldest dancer that you have ever met in a SC. one dancer in ATl told me she was 50. couldn't believe it cause she was a totally hot piece of ass, but why lie about it. most women would take a few years off their actual age. anyway, as I said she was hot and after a few lap dances it was off to VIP. great hands on dance. lots of titty kissing and pussy rubbing. she paid lots of attention to mr. happy. asked her about extras. she quoted $50 for HJ or $100 for BBBJ no FS. chose BJ and it was well worth the $$. lots of ball licking and sucking on the head. came time to bust a nut and she took it all then spit into trash can.

21 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    And your IQ is just a number 10 inches. That number happens to be around 20, but a number, nevertheless.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me she was 40-she was hot. I don't know how old this one masseuse was but my guess would be 50-60. She sucked one mean dick.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    10- There is a Columbian dancer at Follies with BIG fake tits that claims to be 50. Could that be her?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    my ex ATF's mom danced into her early 50's. She was only a few months apart in age from me. I never danced with her. She had a ton of fans but the daughter was more my style
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    My excursions have encountered a couple of 50 years old and they looked great (face & body) in "club light", but wondered what the mileage factor would be in normal sunlight. Had several grandmothers 36-45 years that I would rate 7+ in both club and sun light. Even had a mother - daughter duo dance doubles a few times. They didn't seem to mind, so why should I as they both were quite the lookers. Never even began a dialogue about OTC cause that would be a bit weird to me. [view link] Wished all grandmas looked like the above.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "but wondered what the mileage factor would be in normal sunlight" Exactly! I saw my ex ATF's mom OTC a few times (not that kind of OTC !!!), and she did show her age. While still attractive, hair, make up, lighting all help inside the club.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I saw a girl working the stage at Mons Venus last night that was way older than most girls I have ever seen at a club, she looked mid to late forties but she was still in good shape.
  • bluemonday
    11 years ago
    i kept an regular OTC girl going from about her being 41 right up to this year (she now 46). she kinda always looked it, but is still super hot even in normal daytime light. there a couple of regular daytime girls working where i club, who are around 50, too old for me but i reckon maybe some of the older guys like them still and they do keep busy with customers. usually when i find out for real a girls age, its way older than i thought, a bit of this down to club light, but also most strippers, at least in a decent club, are hotter than the average woman i suppose too... about half of the regular day shift in my place is 40+ club light can knock a good 10 years off i reckon... though sadly not always off us clubbers !!
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    I thank 60
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Had a great relationship with a MILF in Florida who STARTED dancing at age 49. I brought her a birthday card on her 50th. She only lasted as a dancer about a year, primarily due to the club, not her. I saw her a few times OTC for BCD activities and she still looked pretty good to me (I'm in my 60's.) Saw her dressed up and made up for a fine dinner and she looked as good as in the club. Saw her later in jeans and T-shirt and no make-up and one could see the years creeping up on her.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The oldest dancer I ever met is also the oldest I ever banged, and she had to be at least 60. After I banged her, I saw her as she was walking into the club once and wished I could have it all back. She's since finally retired. My favorite club gets an unusual share of 40+ and 50+ dancers for whatever reason. I know my recently departed #2 dancer there had turned 50 (from what I was told). I think she was beginning to show her age, but at least when I met her, she had a great body.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I am in my early 40s and, truth be told, I really don't want to mess with strippers who are much over 30. Conversely, however, neither do I have much patience for the very young ones. I find that 24-29 fits right into my overall comfort zone - young enough that gravity and wrinkles are not yet major factors, yet old enough to have some life experience under their belts.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    How many of your remember Christal? If not put her name in the search box. She did not start stripping until 2 years ago at the age of 45. Yes I did take her to VIP. Twice. LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t often ask dancers their age; especially if they seem a bit older. The oldest one that has danced for me and I’ve known her age was 41 and had a great body and a big set of natural and very firm Ds (she was black). She could have passed for 30 and would dress very sexy and up to date and also had a very up to date hair style. I have always been attracted to older women (even when I was a teenager). I will personally often take a sexy attractive 30+ *woman* than a 24- girl.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Sasha at Harem in Dayton is pretty hot for being in her 40s.
  • runnoft
    11 years ago
    I have seen many dancers in their 40's and a couple in their 50's. I find that as far as looks, some still look great, others should probably retire. But when it comes to extras like bjs, I find that the older ladies are definitely more talented than a lot of these young chicks. In my book, experience counts. I know one girl in particular that I met when she just started dancing as an 18 year old. She was very pretty, but she was too timid and scared to do anything. She is now 39 and I still see her, and every time I get dances from her, she gets better. I still have not gotten a bj from her, but I feel it is just a matter of time. The last time I saw her she let me go down on her and her vagina was just as sweet as I had imagined.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Age is also a word
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised all of you seem to be aware of some older dancers. I'm aware of one dancer who has to be in her 50's minimum but she has kept her body fit. I met a few dancers in their 40's who look like 30 something or even 20 something. Of course I'm not always looking at their faces.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I knew a dancer at H8S that was reported to be 50+ y/o. Still had a pretty decent body & tits. Apparently she was deported.
  • boomertx
    11 years ago
    I grew up on the beach in south Florida on a tourist island and found that with equally hot bodies the over 35 women just "move" differently than the youngsters and I was over 18 at the time. The word "sultry" comes to mind. I find that much the same holds true in the clubs...they seem to move and flow far more sensually. Obviously this is not an absolute, but give me a 7 woman over a 10 "jitterbug". ;)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    It is more than a number when she's 20 and your 60
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion