tuscl

Dear RichStudRickyBoy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Rick its funny your critizing me on giving this whole in the wall club such a low value....first you never been....second this is the vuiw of the locals and dancers that patron the place....i should had critized one I first started and I valurd this place a 8,9 and 10.....I'm wiser now and this is a more better rsting of the club as a 4......the place is a dump, the girls are trailer trash crack heads and they charge to much.....I go and play cause i have low standerds.......you critizes me for this.....your just stupid for this...... ***Take that RickRichStudSystem***.......***Boooooom! In yo face Rick !***

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    But I promise Rick i want publish a nother review until I have masterd your richboy methiod of composing a goddamn review....dude you got a system for every fuckin thang
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Review As Much As You Want, Fuck RickDugay, He can Suck a Fat Baby Dick mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! mmmm Betty.......
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa eewwwwwwwwww
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy's so called "reviews" suck major ass. He is trying to get better by emulating mine, but ran into a brick wall get real stripper names, and describing the extras situation, so they end up as useless as ever.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    SippyCup, it would have been nice if you had shared a little of that intel about the club when you actually reviewed the joint. I don't think that anyone expects Pulitzer prize winning stuff, but some details on the state of affairs (costs, girls, club) during a particular visit really shouldn't be too much to expect.

While we're at it, a little plain English - which I know you can do from times when you slipped up - might be nice too, but that might be setting the bar a bit too high. ;)
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Pulizer thats are som big words rick !
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Rick- you should look at all your old postings because Juice was inspired and definitely enjoyed it. But something happened and now all of a sudden he is bashing you for no good reason.A big flip-flopper if you ask me. You are also right about the juicecarton "slipping up" and all of a sudden everything is written correctly, or pretty close too it.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion