tuscl

Strippers in the Olympics?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, August 11, 2013 2:23 PM
NBC may soon have something to break up the breathless beach volleyball coverage. The International Pole Sports Federation is siphoning off the sex through stringent regulations, ahead of a potential bid to become recognized as an Olympic sport. “We're trying to be stricter here and become respected as a sport,” said Florenza Pizanis, 43, a pole-dancing coach in Dortmund, Germany, and head of the International Pole Sports Federation's technical committee, which wrote the rules and applied them for the first time at the London championships. Among the written regulations: no dancing “in an overtly erotic manner”—banned, for example, is “gluteal dance”—and no “hats, canes and anything that is not considered attached to the costume.” Removing the canes may upset the Pole Sports purists. In an Olympic climate where wrestling must justify its continuation while “sports” such as short-track BMX riding are added, we give this a 50/50 shot. After all, mouth agape leering is 40 percent less skeevy with rules and form-fitting athletic wear.

11 comments

• KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    As much as I'm for it, I don't believe it'd evolve to Olympic sized events, but hell if it did I'd check it out.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I had florenza as a kid,was a bitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Do they have judges or does whoever gets the most singles tossed from the crown get the gold?
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    that funny libbaicini.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Your so full of shit shadow......let's just stop BEing mmmmmmmK
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Removing wrestling from the Olympics is a sham of a travesty of a farce. As for pole dancing, to keep the sport pure the contestants should have to compete naked or at least topless.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on Jack. And the competitors should be HAWT. And willing to show pink. If the did that I bet Candydude would be glue to the TV bong in one hand and twizzlers in the other...with his pants off trying to decide which to put down!!! Groove on Candydude!!!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    We should call it the 1/2 Olympics without wrestling which has been an olympic sport for ages. Since it sounds like it may no longer represents all sports, topless pole dancing would be a nice adder. I'd rather they just create a sex Olympics. Nude art posing could be one sport, nude pole dancing another, topless beach volleyball another, Nude water polo, the list could go on. Then put the event on the playboy channel and possibly Cinemax or hbo so a lot of people can watch. Maybe you might get some real competitors entering the competition if enough took it seriously.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shadow just making up shit
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve.....sippycup wins agsin !... ***Boooom !***
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion