tuscl

What would you do?

grand1511
Euphoria
Friday, August 9, 2013 11:44 PM
I've been experimenting around with a webcam service for a few weeks and this morning I came across something truly remarkable. If it wasn't legit, it was a great con job. Most of these cam operators operate from their bedroom, or a set that looks like a bedroom. But this morning I happened to come across a MILF-y (Looked incredibly like a yonger Julia Ann) model we casting from the back compartment of a mini van. She was parked in an office parking lot and kept saying if enough guys tipped in to her show, she was going to strip, go outside of the van and get herself off and squirt on the car on the next spot over. I was very skeptical but waited to see how this con would play out. About three minutes before the scheduled start of the show, a guy pulls into the parking spot across from her. She says she'd like to give him a blow job on cares, strips and jumps out of the car and waves him to come over. She even strokes herself out in the out in broad daylight and pinches her nipples. The whole time, guys watching on their computers are contributing comments and the horny MILF is responding. Guy never comes out of his car but watches her "show" from inside his vehicle. MILF is super pissed off that he didn't join her and takes that aggression out on her pussy. It was tho test/funniest sexy performance I've seen on a cam show. I wasn't sure it was real until she really got pissed when he didn't come to her. My question: What would you have done in that situation if you were the guy in the car. I can almost understand his inaction as being wary of being lured into some kind of trap. But it had to take a lot of sel-control, at least if he's wired like most of us.

11 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Just my luck a cop would have come from around the corner.
  • Logan2013
    11 years ago
    I would have jumped right in...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have the same luck. A cop probably would have pulled up if I was there. The cops where I live at look like a military black ops team with large rifles. They arrested almost all the criminals and now arrest people who give their underage kids alcohol or give you the swat team treatment if your car unexpectedly swerves to avoid something. I kind of wish they would return to patrolling the Walmart parking lot in the early weekday evening night and put an end to the occassional rip off con artist trying to bum some money out of people leaving Walmart.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You should always have a certain amount of conversation with somebody before having any supposedly free sex with them.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    There are to many things that can go wrong there to take that risk imo. Unless you don't care about disease, arrest or mugging then go right ahead.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I would have told her to go home and take care of her son, Dougster.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'd probably run away if an obviously unhinged and possibly rabid naked woman hopped out of a van and started furiously masturbating in my direction. That's just me, though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If she squirted on my windshield, and then squeegeed off the dead bugs, I'd give her $1.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd yell out, "Mom, it's me! What the fuck are you doing?"
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Did you steal that one from "What's Up Tiger Lily" SS?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like that slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion