tuscl

The best lap dance ever

BilliD
Oregon
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 8:20 PM
I stopped by a club on the way home today. A dancer came and sat by me and told me that she would give me the best lap dance I have ever had and that if I ever had a better one I needed to come back and tell her so she could go get a lapdace from that girl so that she could learn to do it better. So I asked her what criteria I should be judging on if I were to take her challenge. She said the criteria she would use are looks, personality, sexyness, and ability to keep me at the edge of cumming for the longest time. This sounds like a challenge I want to embark on so I need your help. What would you suggest be the criteria for judging the best lapdance ever?

11 comments

• silkypants
    11 years ago
    Best lap dances I ever had involve dancers loosing track of the number of songs in my favor, a lot of kissing and usually conclude with a complimentary bareback blowjob. At which point I regret the kissing part. I think your dancer is on the right track with the hardest thing to judge is looks. To me the prettiest dancers are not usually the best lap dancers. The pretty girls might be good at the extras but not lap dancing.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I got a lap dance once
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    There is only one real judge of the best lap dance and that is your dick. If you get a rock hard woody the second she sits on your lap then that is a great lap dance. There really is no way to assign a criteria as to what make a great LP. I've had the finest, smoothest, sweetest smelling dancers on my lap with little response from Johnson only to have a rock hard woody from a sweaty 6.5 grinding away on the very next song. No explanation available.
  • Jtmonger
    11 years ago
    So for the last couple of times I visited my favorite local club I have initiated a similar challenge but with a twist. A typical night the club will have 6-8 dancers and I will let the bartender know that I want to start a contest for the best lapdance each girl who wants to play gets 1 dance and the winner gets $200. It is always a good time and last time even the bartender joined in. I have had some great dances from the girls by making it into a game!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Way to subjective to say, as each of our criteria would likely be very different than others. For me, an excellent start would be if she was a lovely Asian. All the in between stuff excellent, and the ability to make sure I cum. I've had some dances (and associated other activities) that were so mechanical that I couldn't get off. They actually bored me.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    BTW, Jt has an interesting idea. I Ndo, however thing it only would work during slow hours. Being an afternoon guy, I might have to try it. Since I know the manager, bouncer, and barmaids, getting the OK should be easy, I would think.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Almost any reasonably attractive dancer can get me hard with a LD. The true artisans, however, are those that know how to bring you to edge of orgasm, and know exactly when to back off a little, then take you right back to the edge, then back off again. They have to be very in tune with your responses and know what gets you going, but if you can find a dancer that can do that consistently, that's a real treasure. God I miss my ATF!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    IME – the ones that claim “they are the best” are akin to a car salesman telling you what a great deal he’s giving you (they (dancers) are often just trying to give a good sales pitch). IME – most of the ones that claim how good they are (LDs or VIP) have often under-impressed (some have backed up their claims; but that has been the exception IME) – thus I rarely put much weight on dancers’ claims w.r.t. performance and actually it is more of a flag; for me personally. Actions speak louder than words – if you are the shit – you don’t need to say it – you just are and it will be apparent.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I'm with azdd "The true artisans, however, are those that know how to bring you to edge of orgasm, and know exactly when to back off a little, then take you right back to the edge, then back off again." I like to be taken to the blissful place just before orgasm for the longest time possible. Just grinding to get me off will only bring me a few moments of pleasure. Air dances bring me no pleasure. Just the right combination of contact and teasing with some nice hand action that has me looking over the edge of the cliff is perfect. Even better would be a nice bbbjcimnqns to finally end it...but that never happens to me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The best Lapdance is the one that I'm getting.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    In my experience any time a dancer says that she will give me the best lap dance ever, she won't even come close. All of my favorites over the years have given great lap dances, that started with her getting me rock hard very quickly, and not be shy about grinding me throughout the dance. As azdd and others have said, know how to bring me to the edge of orgasm, and back off a little, and then bring me right back to the edge and repeat this many times. The dance also has to be more than just a typical grind, there should be mutual touching throughout with very little limits on what she allows. Finally, while I don't expect it to occur every time, a great dancer will be able to get me to cum during multiple visits, usually with at least a lot of stroking me with her hands. The difference between a great dance like above and the best dance ever is that in the addition to all the above, the dancer has to be exceptionally hot looking with a very friendly and sexy manner. She would also be a very good tease, would be able to draw me out at least a half an hour before I cum, which means most likely all my dances with her would be in a champagne room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion