tuscl

food for thought

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:38 PM
As juicebox is going on a tear and trying to claim dominance and alienate members here instead of trying to ameliorate them, I find it funny, and quite ironic, that he is bashing rickdugan and his system when not too long ago this was a quote straight from the carton himself: "Damn good read rick.....I will def use this in my pick up game thanks for the good info" If you have any questions on the truthfulness of this quote or the validity, just click the link on one of the posts by dougster in the titled discussion thread rickyboy sucking his own dick.

9 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Seems like jerkbox and his idiot brigade are starting to implode all over themselves.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Link to RickyBoy's "The System" [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not that RickyBoy calls it "this method" (as in similar to the "scientific method") and "this approach". Given what we know about RickyBoy's personality "The System" seems appropriate.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm eating at taco bell
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I will have the taco shits later
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    ^^Agreed
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I hate to agree with 23cambyman cause he was rly mean when i first started postin but hes got a point. juice has been meaner to ppl than i imagined he would be. ppl talked bout juice being funny an some of his stuff is but I could use a litle less of if it. maybe make each thread funnier and less mean what do u think zipman68?? Ur a big fan of juice but i am just finding him mean an not funny. I think juice shoul mellow and post fewer threads but make each thread rly funny or about strippers an 23cambyman Im not juice so pls don't be mean about this writing I know im sloppy when I write but I just wanna joke around and not feel like im writing an essay
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Finally cambyman finds me funny......!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Ah...the good ol' days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion