tuscl

If reincarnation was real and you could keep some memories into the next life, w

I'm watching a tv show where some young kids supposedly remember dying in past life tragic accidents like the Oklahoma bombing or 9-11 or a fighter plane.
If it was real and you could remember, what would you want to?
I think I would want to remember as much as possible. Of course if you found out you've reincarnated thousands of times, there is no way you could remember all your past lives. I think I would just remember recent history to try to get others believe in the possibility so that everyone would work on making the world a better place for everyone. Hey, if you thought you might come back as the opposite sex or some guy in a third world country, you might start treating everyone better.

what about you?

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I can imagine the spirits of dead strippers possessing other dancers trying to pick out better fathers. If a dancer seems possessed, that is something to think about.
    She really might want to have your baby, or the ghost inside her does.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    In a universe where reincarnation was real, maybe we would gave good memories.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF talked me into going to see a psychic a couple of years ago. We each taped our sessions and listened to them together. She was identified as having a very immature soul. Her BF is going to die a violent death, and she will have several more pregnancies but not necessarily children.
    I, on the other hand, have a very old soul ( Old King Cole) and will live a long life ( I think I already have). My relationship with this young woman will benefit us both and bring me great joy.
    I actually paid for this drivel. Who needs a psychic to tell you that fucking a stripper will bring Joy? I've been hypnotized several times and have done age regression, but no past life memories have shown up. So much for Bridey Murphy.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You got ripped off if you paid money.

To make everyone feel better I will give everyone a free psychic reading.
    Fucking a hot dancer will bring great joy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Secretariat's win in the 1973 Belmont Stakes.

And

The Packer's win in the "Ice Bowl" over Dallas.

And one very, very personal memory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion