tuscl

OTC & A Lifeless Performance

While contemplating whether I should drive to the COI and check out either Synn again or Monarch's for the first time or stay local and hit up Tropical Lei, I get a phone call. An intriguing phone call. A call from a dancer. A dancer named Angie that I haven't seen in almost a year. 
Ok, first things first. I think to myself, where has she been and why is she calling me out of the blue? Dancers aren't known for their excellent memories, just their mammaries. Is something fishy or is it just her panties? Anyways, we chat a little and catch up with one another. She wants to see me. She says that she's at the Doubletree and will charge me VIP($120)price for OTC. Sensing an adventure on the horizon, and I love adventure, I agree. Besides, the Doubletree is maybe 15 minutes away and if I ain't pleased I can always go to Misty's Lounge and try my luck with the Cougars on the prowl.
I get to her room and everything is legit-no set up or anything. I let my Number 1 Crime Partner Jay know what was happening ahead of time, just in case of an emergency. I text my boy to let him know that the situation was safe.
So, Angie opens the door and looks stunning in a tight, pink summer dress. She's barefoot with her hair up in a French Twist. She's Asian and wears blue contacts which gives her a unique look. So far, so good. We head on over to the couch and we start getting re-acquainted with one another. Right away, something feels off, just not right. She seems lifeless and boring. If I would call her a dead fish, it would be an insult to marine life all over the globe. If I would call her a wet noodle, it would be a disgrace to Italian food. I've done the deed with Angie many, many times and she's got amazing customer service skills. Where in Butt Fuck Egypt did those testicle draining, blow job skills disappear to? Where did her PRCA wild horse riding skills go? I have no clue. Seriously, this girl use to be the Yankees in the Series. With this latest performance, she's more like Bill Buckner and the Sox.
I've never had a more rushed or lackluster performance in my life. This includes pros and amateurs. I've never been more disappointed with an OTC meeting than this. Let me take that one step further-I've never been more disappointed with a sexual encounter, EVER!
I left the Doubletree in disgust. I did what I was suppose to do. Unfortunately, she forget that it takes two to Tango, and since I'm half Argentine, I expect a quality Tango. I was probably better off staying home and watching "Tango & Cash". Oh well, I only was out $120 and it could've been worse. You live and you learn. I deleted her number and will no longer be including Angie in any of my extra curricular activities. I stopped at Conal's on the way home, ordered a pastrami sandwich and a Reuben sandwich. Those sandwiches get an A+ from me.
Sometimes OTC can be great. Sometimes OTC can be not so great. The only way we'll ever know is if we go out and experience life firsthand. Angie might have disappointed me last night, but her extra-average performance will not stop me from further exploration.
It's your boy, SlickSpic, reporting from the frontlines so you can read the headlines.

12 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    Like you said, at $120 it could have been worse. I have never had a bad OTC experience yet though eventually it will happen I expect. Do you think there is a correlation between the price and the experience SlickSpic?

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A good example of how some strippers take us for granted.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Londonguy-With this gal, I don't think there's a correlation between price and performance but I can attest to that with other girls that I've encountered.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sandwiches....yum

A night is always salvaged with a good Reuben
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "she's more like Bill Buckner and the Sox"

Only better...she had two balls under her legs
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Fuck LOL, you have me shaking with laughter!
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    If your previous encounters were so stellar why would you discount her for one bad performance. Everybody has bad days. She called you after a year, she must have been desperate.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Good descriptive writing, Slick. Great phrasing. Was she on some depressant or sedative or something? That's why OTC hasn't happened for me yet--I worry too much about all of the stuff out of my control.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One possible explanation for both the out-of-the-blue call and her lack of enthusiasm is that she was in withdrawal.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Slick, a year is like seven stripper years. Anything could have happened during that time. She could have gotten out of the business and was struggling in doing p4p again. She could have gotten sober, or started doing drugs. She could have had one or more traumatic experiences. Etc., etc. It is impossible to know.

At least it only cost you $120 to learn of her issues.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Is it worth your time and effort to just straight up ask her, "You seemed much less enthusiastic than I remember. What's up?"

If she was as good as you say, maybe it was a one off and calling her on it will give her something to think about and improve things on a subsequent.

Of course, it might also be that you were her fifth trick that day, and she just had nothing left for you.

Seems to me that just chucking her off after one bad show might be a little premature. Sure, there are plenty of fish, but if she was as good as you say, it might be worth throwing your bait on that side of the boat at least once more, after letting her know you noticed the slack.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @George-Very good points, indeed. Maybe I'll give her another shot. I'm not sure, though. I got a funny feeling on Friday night. I'll definitely report back with the details if and when she and I re-connect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion