tuscl

Are Bolt On's Colder?

rockstar666
Illinois
I spent quite a bit of quality time with a dancer with beautiful enhanced 38 DD's and I couldn't help but notice they were much colder than the rest of her body (lots of two way contact!). Is this normal? The naturally large breasted women I've been with always had their boobs the same temperature as the rest of their bodies. I've never dated an enhanced girl and rarely dance with them so despite my age and club experience I'm not sure if this is normal. Has anyone else noticed colder boobs on enhanced women?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No but I rarely get dances from strippers with fakes.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've never noticed this, and I know enhanced boobs very well. It seems to me that what you feel is the skin temperature, which would not be much affected by implants.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I've noticed that, especially if the implants are large and tight, stretching the breast. After all, it's basically a plastic bag filled with silicone or saline, shoved just below the skin. Not surprising it's cooler. I seldom get dances from implanted girls, though, so my experience is limited.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I usually get the cold shoulder, not the cold mammary.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Are bolt ons colder?

Yes.

That's why they are so popular in Phoenix in the summer time.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes and my ATF who has enhanced size D does not necessarily like having them touched. She is a really good fuck and really fine looking.
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    They always seem cold to me. That's why I don't like them.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Stands to reason they would be colder because the body's heat distribution system, circulatory, doesn't go through the bags that are pretty much up against the skin that will tend make the bags temp closer to ambient temperatures than body temp.
    So yes, they are cold to touch. Try getting it on with a girl with bolt ons in the back seat of a car in December.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Hmmm, kinda gives new meaning to that old saying: "colder than a witch's tit".
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I've never taken their temperature before.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I have noticed that dancers with large implants tend to have colder feeling breasts than those with natural breasts. However that is not always the case. One of my past favorites had triple D implants and her breasts were warmer than normal, another of my past favorites had double D implants and her breasts were always very cold. It may have to do with how thick the tissue above the implants and whether they are silicone or saline.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Higher-end implants have heaters inside. You can control the temp if you have the app on your phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion