tuscl

The End Of The Month

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:36 AM
Tis The end of the month And rent is due A perfect time  For a rendezvous  A helping hand Is what I lend My tips for tits She does depend These lovely ladies Need your hand  Their rent is due You're in demand At times like this  Your dollar bills Are worth much more Than time to kill They need our money They need it bad The things they do Oh you'll feel glad This time of month Is your best friend  You'll stretch your dollar End to end Their rent is due It's up to you To spread the wealth Who will come through?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    At the end of the month I wear my t-shirt that reads "Anybody need to earn money for rent?" I usually get a lot of takers. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good reminder slick
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My CF is coming over tonight for OTC. She doesn't usually work Tuesdays, but it is the end of the month.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Love your doggerel, Slick
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Slick, I love your humour.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Good stuff slick. At this very moment I am sitting in a club that probably has twice as many girls as normal for a Tuesday. It feels like a night with endless possibilities. ;)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol love it, Slick! You gave me second thoughts about clubbing tomorrow. I can already sense the predatory desperation that I will undoubtedly encounter on the last day of the month.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Never thought of it that way I think I need to go back out to a club tonight
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Not to be confused with "1st of Da Month," the ghetto welfare anthem by Bone Thugs In Harmony...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wonder if Labor Day will impact the end of the month clubbing this year?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can't go until Sunday but my fear is that it will.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I am sure that Labor Day will impact it somehow. In any event, I have no interest in being on the roads, after having a few drinks in my favorite clubs, during the wee hours on Labor Day weekend. The end of September is on a Tuesday, so I will wait until then to fully enjoy Rent Night. ;)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    And another Happy Rent Night to all of you dogs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion