tuscl

Stripper Stereotypes

Chanel
Washington
Monday, July 29, 2013 6:40 PM
My club recently hired a borderline 'train wreck' of a girl: the personification of the stripper stereotype that you guys discuss here. The hiring manager always sends those types packing but this girl went over his head and got hired because of a recommendation by another dancer. I took one look at her and thought, "She's going to bring the drama". Anyway, she has four children, her baby daddy is in jail, she's an aggressive hustler with nothing to show for her money, Honey Boo Boo accent, bleached white hair, you get the picture. My first day working with her, she tried to chase a guy out of the door in her dancer outfit yelling at him about the money he owed her. "You mutha fucka, you owe me $300!! Where's the rest!!, You betta pay me!!....The manager had to stop her from going out into the street. I almost busted out laughing-our day shift can be a little staid, and that day was pretty boring-until that little incident. A few days ago, a guy came in that I used to dance for until he dropped me because I wouldn't see him OTC. Proudly, she announced that she had called him in and she was going to bring ALL her previous club's regulars over. He proceeded to the bar where we were sitting and says to her, "So what's the story today? Your kids?" Another laughable moment because clearly she had given him some SS to get him in there and he being the seasoned veteran he was, knew it. He bought only two dances. He told me (and the others before me) that he saves the bulk of his cash for OTC so I thought this would be the case (but you never know, so I was curious). She of course was disappointed and pouted because she wasn't making the millions due to her. Yesterday, she had a temper tantrum and clacked her heels loudly and banged them on the stage about twelve times in a three minute song. I was sitting with my customer and he said "What's wrong with her? She must be mad because she's not making money." Did I mention that she is over thirty years old-not twenty?

14 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Weird? So txtittyfan's daughter tried working in the same club as Chanel?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Chanel, you are too cool.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd wonder how many baby daddies she has and if she was trying for a fifth kid. I'd stay away if I knew the story but usually don't.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "our day shift can be a little staid" Great vocabulary! Mark Twain - "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    the hiring manager needs to re-grown a pair and go to whom ever overruled him and get the rob fired. if customers are complaining about her, they should tell the on duty manager (and dare I say be encouraged to speak up)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Thanks for sharing, you should post more often :)
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Drop the rob stripper TODAY!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just say no.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You should see me when I'm on the rag.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Chanel: "The hiring manager always sends those types packing but this girl went over his head and got hired because of a recommendation by another dancer." Is this a polite way of saying "gave the hiring manager's boss some head"? :)
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    georgmicrodong, lol, I'll take credit for being polite but I didn't see that one. "Reading between the lines", my teacher used to say.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'm 95% sure that girl works at my club.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Duo, I'm 95% sure that girl works in every club in Louisville, if not America. :)
  • rell
    11 years ago
    sounds about right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion