tuscl

Boxers vs briefs

gawker
Older than dirt
Monday, July 29, 2013 6:14 PM
My undershorts are usually briefs and frequently while in VIP or for several LD's I'll slip Mr. Happy out the side and stretch the fabric to allow for some breathing room. As a result most of my briefs are like a cheap hotel - no ballroom. My wife can't figure out why the leg hole on the left is stretched out on all my underware. I'm thinking of shifting to boxers. Thoughts?

21 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some like boxers. Some don't. Boxers don't provide very much support so unless you like having extra fabric in your pants that doesn't do much, you can try it. If I find frisky dancers in a club, I might be willing to help them out if they request I wear something.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've always worn briefs. When I first joined TUSCL I saw many preferred boxers so I tried them. Felt weird. I guess it's what you grew up with.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    "Wear boxers so my dick can breathe" - The Notorious B.I.G (R.I.P.)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    A while back I stopped wearing either when clubbing. Works fine for me when I'm wearing the right pants. Lap dances are much better now IMO. I figure she's not wearing much so why should I.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Boxers. I don't need much in the way of support, and I like the feeling of almost free balling.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Thong with velcro side clips. Dancers love to take them off.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Boxers,I got that sway.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Commmmmando
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Boxer briefs Best of both worlds and they dont ride up
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I have boxers and boxer briefs what I'm doing dictates what I usually wear. Can't stand briefs, haven't worn them in years.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I always go commando. When the girls discover this, they know that I mean business. :)
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I usually wear boxer briefs now cuz I like the combination of thin fabric and support. I sometimes wear silk boxers with cargo shorts, especially if I'm heading to a club where dancers will reach up your shorts during a regular LD. My complaint about loose boxers is they don't keep my boner vertical for optimum grind, and I've found boxer briefs much better in that regard. In spite of the access advantages, I don't really enjoy going commando, things just float around too much!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In the SC, delta-force commando. In the real world; boxer briefs as they seems to be a good compromise b/w the two. In the few times I go on a date; I’ll wear a sexy small bikini type underwear (i.e. a “mankini” :)) – they make my junk look bigger and “feel better to the touch”.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    To you guys that wear briefs and do an LDK now and then, does wifey ever notice stains on them?
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I've used boxer briefs in my past couple of SC visits, but I might try boxers and see how that works out for me, and as for the shorts, I just feel weird rolling up pretty casual in the club, don't like to be super fancy either but jeans and a button up is mostly how I'll go in.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Boxers, boxer-briefs or commando but never briefs.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    For mongering commando. I find no need for support while sitting in a chair/couch at a strip club. Everywhere else usually boxers or more commando.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: "I always go commando. When the girls discover this, they know that I mean business." I have this strange feeling that most of the girls know you mean business long before they discover what you're not wearing. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'm always commando at the club, with black shorts in the summer or some nice microfiber slacks in the winter. One dancer took me to VIP and asked me "boxers or briefs". I said "commando". Her response was "Good. Much easier access." HJ happened next. Love that girl.
  • buttrider
    11 years ago
    Commando for sure, the girls love it. I wear very light summer weight fabric shorts with plenty of room for whatever. The good dancers will find out right away and have fun with it, just like we do with them. Makes for a MUCH more enjoyable evening IMHO.
  • Senkei
    11 years ago
    Boxers. I only wear boxer briefs when at work so I don't end up pulling an anchorman. Boxers are loose and lil soldier doesn't like to be restricted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion