tuscl

Boat parking

Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:01 AM
I heard that Christie's in Cleveland has parking for boats.. Any details on this? Any other clubs with this unique feature? I also heard coliseum in Detroit has a helipad.

10 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    The Coliseum in Detroit has a helipad. Call first to reserve a time to land.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Christie's has parking for boats? What if the Cuyahoga River is on fire?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A whale driving a boat. I think that was from The Far Side comics
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Here is a club that has parking for air planes. LOL. "A Canadian microlight pilot is set to go down in aviation history after landing in the parking lot of a strip joint in Carignan, southeast of Montreal, popping in for a quick break and then flying off. Local cops got a 911 call from a concerned citizen who thought the aircraft had crashed outside the Le Rendez-Vous last Saturday night. In fact, it was just a pit-stop by the 43-year-old pilot, who was later tracked down by cops but not charged. Transport Canada is investigating the matter, since aviation rules insist fliers "are not to land their aircraft in public places unless it's an emergency". Furthermore, pilots are "forbidden from taking the controls of an aircraft within eight hours of drinking alcohol", so if the flying patron is discovered to have propped up Le Rendez-Vous' bar, he could lose his licence."
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Boat patking? Like at a boat dock? Are there any clubs located along a lake or river? That would put a new spin on OTC fun!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never seen a sc with boat docking but been to bars that have boat docking.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What if the boat parking was on the roof
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't consider it a big deal. Once upon a time, when the flats were hot, every bar/restaurant on the river threw up a little dock and a ladder for "boat parking". Christie's has been there since that time and obviously has no reason to tear it down.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    There used to be a club here in Michigan in Macomb County that had boat wells next to it, the bar got torn down and the land is scheduled for residential condominiums.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PP Cola has pud parking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion