Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Orthopedic knee problems from too many lappers

clevelandbrowns69

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone else feel as if they damaged their knees with too many lappers? Of course weigh gain and aging have a lot to do with it but I now notice it a lot more when a dancer is putting her weight on my knees which is something I never noticed before.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

I

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

oops

I like ur picture cleavelandbrowns. She is rly sexy. kind of looks like my friend Ali. Id like to see her in porno

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Are dancers getting that fat?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

My knees are fine, but I think strippers have damaged my dick.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Knee damage?! Pro atheletes get knee damage, not guys getting lap dances.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Knee damage?! Pro atheletes get knee damage, not guys getting lap dances.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The only thing that I have suffered from getting dances is "lap dick" if I get too many.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Not at all. I know dancers whose knees are damaged but no patrons, to my knowledge.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

My knee does hurt, but I wouldn't blame that on the dancers. At the one place I visit with couches, I always take a couch if it's available so they aren't sitting on my lap, or at least my bad knee. Then again, I'd probably take a couch anyway.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I think you need to talk to the "McDonald's serves there coffee hot!" lawyer, your riches await.

Profile picture for KingxGorilla
KingxGorilla
•

you must be having some land whales giving you lappers or something?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Midwest hoes are the fattest!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement