tuscl

Transformation

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I met a dancer about 1.5 years ago in club I rarely frequented. She was obviously new to the profession as she didn't even have any proper stripper shoes or dance wear. A little old to be getting into stripping, honey gave her best during the LD but was pretty awkward and clumsy. She looked kind of out place in the club. Sweet though. She became a fav of mine and I would stop in and see her relatively often.

Lost all contact with her about 6 months ago. No response to texts. Not in the club when I visited. I figured she just moved on like they often do.

Received an unexpected text from her the other day and went to visit her.

Wow! I barely recognized her. New tits that were really nice. Sexy stripper hair. New clothes and even a sexy new tat.

Baby doll took me to VIP and rocked my world like a pro.

Really a mind blowing transformation. I'm glad she's back.

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    By the way, how's SassyBecca? She quoted me $60 OTC.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I have seen this happen many too often to count. Some of the best times is watching this shy awkward barely 6 in looks and 3 in dance quality dancer, lose a bit of weight tighten her figure up and learn the ropes until she blossoms into a solid 9 in looks and 10 in dance quality over a year or two. I often catch myself remembering how bad some of my favorite dancers were the first time I tried them
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe a lot of dancers are in a Catch-22, they want implants but without them it's hard to save up to get them.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I lost 10 pounds by taking a big dump. Will it be posted on stripper web that Im not as full of shit as I used to be?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I met one of the hottest dancers here in Albuquerque last fall. Just smoking hot, beautiful, outstanding looks. Slim, natural breasts. Saw her about six weeks ago and looked like she had gained at least twenty pounds. Very sad indeed.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It's nice that you've seen dancers transform like that, but IME, most of the girls who are shy and awkward at the beginning wash out of the business quickly. There's really only one current fave who seemed to follow that story line. At her original club, she seemed like a girl with lots of potential, but with so many dancers there, she got lost in the shuffle. But at her current club, she stands out more, probably because there are less dancers there and less of her type there as well. Maybe it's just a matter of being at the right club for her.

The only transformations I ever seem to see are older dancers putting on more and more weight and younger dancers putting on more and more tattoos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion