tuscl

A Sunday Distraction

Jackslash's discussion on Sunday clubbing was the spark to get me fired up and ready to club today. I was on the fence about whether I should go or stay home when a sign from the Gods came rang through my cell phone. It was this one dancer that is long and lean and rides real mean. It was her birthday today. She wanted me to come on by when she got to work. It was all I needed.
I took an afternoon nap then woke up to her call. I cleaned up and in 30 minutes, she was sitting on my lap, whispering promises of wanton lust and debauchery inside the VIP. I skipped out on any topless or nude dances and went straight to the land of magical mileage. Forget UHM or VHM, this girl gets better mileage than a Prius. Even though I had gone clubbing on Friday, I hadn't bust a nut since Wednesday afternoon and my boys were bursting and ready to unleash a tsunami of semen. She even told me, "Jesus, that's a fuck load of cum!" I really must say that I even surprised myself. Great googily Moogily.
On an a side note, this dancer let me know during our conversation before we hit the VIP that she just got a DUI. I already knew that she loves to drink. This girl is a lush. Well, after the VIP, she asked me to get her some vodka(this is a juice bar). Now, I'm no Saint Francis of Assisi. I have vices and my own problems to deal with. I have my own personal improvement to work on. At first I was gonna get her the alcohol but decided against it. One, I was planning on only spending time with her and only getting VIP. Once I got what I came for, it was time to bounce. I didn't want to leave then come back. Two, I wasn't going to be an enabler. She has a drinking problem and although I can't solve her problem at the very least, I won't contribute to it by supplying her with booze.
Today was a very fine Sunday. A great way to end a great weekend. It's your doughboy in the trenches, SlickSpic, reporting from the front lines, dodging up sells and ROBs.

4 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    You don't want to be an enabler for a dancer with a drinking problem. I understand. But...

My ex-ATF drank heavily and I supplied her with gallons of vodka over 2 years. Maybe I shouldn't have, but if I hadn't given her vodka, then some other PL would have. She in turn enabled my sexual addiction. What is a PL to do when his ATF is a drunk?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good story slick...Great Googily Moogily
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    lush?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lush-Someone who overindulges in drinking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion