tuscl

Man dies during lap dance. Went into cardiac arrest. Was she that good?

http://now.msn.com/man-dies-in-the-middl…

Is this every dancers nightmare?
She killed him and won't get paid.

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess this is an old story but I must have missed it.

Any dancers get concerned about someone dying on them?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    He was probably that sick.

Guess she should have asked for prepayment of the dances.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Murder most foul! I'll bet his wife knew he had a heart condition and told him to go to a strip club and have fun.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's one of the best ways to go.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was taking a shower with my ATF after a vigorous OTC session and I passed out taking down the shower curtain and breaking the toilet paper holder. Like a good stripper, she got dressed, emptied my wallet and was heading for the door when I came to. She assured me she was going to call 911 once she cleared out of the room. Since then on more than one occasion during a nice cowgirl she's put her hand on my heart saying, "just checking". No wonder she's my all time favorite.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I bet she was happy to see you still breathing.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've always said that when it's my time to go I want it to be during a lapdance with a BBW and they will have to pull me out from under her. It will no doubt traumatize her, so I will leave a note in my wallet authorizing her to take an extra $100 from my wallet for her troubles and future therapy.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    At one point in my relationship with my SB, I told her that if anything ever happened while she was with me, she should use *my* phone to call 911, and then skedaddle.

She thought it was creepy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I actually know a guy that had a minor heart attack during a dance. (the only guy I met on line that I've met up with in a club).

He was out of action for about 6 weeks but was back on the horse before long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion