tuscl

Out in the nick of time

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:46 AM
Hey y'all, was clubn with friends in sc. We left the club early. As we were walking to our vehicles. A lot lizard approached us & said I can do what you want. We asked how much she said $175 each. we said ok then my buds took off & left me. So me & the lot lizard had out fun. Just as I was shootn my load in in her pussy. I saw head lights comeing. It was a cop driving through. I filled her pussy & pulled out. & we got dressed in the nick of time just as the cop was about to stop & see what we were doing. He stopped we answered his questions & he left. So to all of y'all who ply with lot lizard's find better cover before you play.

12 comments

• stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Dad, is that you? We're out of Cheerios and milk.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bang dude... You did bareback with a lot lizard? WTF? Don't worry 'bout the cops bro. You just better hope that parts don't start fallin' off. You probably picked up herpes simplex IX. Hell, did you look closely at the lizard crotch? I bet she had some super-crabs that don't actually need pubes to survive (trust me bro...we've been putting strong directional selection on crabs...we're gonna get super-crabs). Do you have super-crabs bro?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Did you have to pay for parking too?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never banged a lot lizard to begin with but I have had a similar experience. When Mr. Slick was only 18 and fresh out of high school, he was banging this chica that was 17 and a senior. One night we decided to go to one of the parks in our area. Once at the park, it was back seat time. One thing led to another ad that old Honda Civic Hatchback was rockin' and a rollin'. Out if the blue, we hear a knock on the window. A metallic knock. The sound of a Maglight knocking on my window. We knew it was the one-time and got dressed faster than we've ever had before. The officer questioned us about our activity and the young ladies age. She lied, of course. We lucked out. The officer told us to "get a room" cause "Nobody gets busy in my park!". We left and finished up in that old Honda, in front of her neighbors house(no one was home). Great time for a young Slick.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Find cover and use cover.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Slick - similar story from back when the world was flat. I was 18 and she was 16. I had a '56 VW bug and we jumped in the back seat and got the car rocking. We were out in the woods and there was a bright flash. Assuming someone was there I jumped out and ... nothing. Back to the finest 40 inch chest i ever licked and another flash of light. WTF? Then a smell - something was burning besides my desire. Those old bugs had the battery under the back seat. As we bounced the seat coils hit the battery terminals and started the seat on fire. And that was before hot pants were invented.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I thought we had plenty of cover. No I didn't pay for parking. The condom broke
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    At this point & time I am D&D FREE
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Gawker, that's funny.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I have come across some lot lizards in my time, never any worth the gamble...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Bang - do you seek out lot lizards or are they just attracted to you? [view link]
  • overnights
    11 years ago
    Bang...did you really pay $175 for the lot lizard? You could've probably gotten full service ITC @ Trophy for that (or less) :).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion