Save the Pink Pony Atlanta

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I haven't seen this approach before.

http://brookhavenpinkpony.com/

9 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I hope it doesn't close, that would put a lot of people out of work.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm sure they'll be inundated with calls.

I kinda want to send a fax...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll send an e-mail. That's a worthy cause to get benind. Save The Pony! Sounds like an episode of Married With Children.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the Pink Pony could get local voters to sign a petition stating that they promise not to vote for any elected officials in support of closing the club and they got thousands of voters to sign, that would be impressive.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you have 2 chainsaws hand one to someone else and tell them to start it. Then start yours and tell them they are jason and you are freddy...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Posted that to the wrong thread.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Ugh fucking judgemental lawmakers..can't they just keep out of the business of mandating what fun we can have and not have..if they legalized shit already I bet brothels and strip clubs would be much safer places with steady incomes. Sex sells and sex is not a crime. They should take that stick they have up their ass and work on things like fixing education and outdated infrastructure
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Testify curiouskitty... Testify!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wonder which great political party is behind trying to shut down the Pink Pony-Democrats or Republicans? Or both?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion