tuscl

Date and time of visit on reviews.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:42 AM
Why do some reviewers check this as unknown when doing a club review? Do they really not know what day and time they were there? Do they not know that there can be a big difference between a visit on a Tuesday afternoon VS an evening visit on a Saturday? I guess the objective is to just chalk up their review count as quickly as possible and damn the quality.

25 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Or they know relaying the time they were there marks them... especially a club with little clientele at that time.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe some people don't know weather rhey are comming or going
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alcohol abuse!Go easy on the bottle son.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    I got outed on a review from this site. Fortunately I don't go there anymore and I think the girl in question is out of the business. That's the beauty of dancers, just wait around awhile and they will all recycle out.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Quality always comes first. I like a review that draws me in and makes me want more. If you write a solid review then that review can steer potential patrons into new clubs and experiences.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Isn't " unknown" the default? Maybe they just forget to change it.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I've chosen "unknown" in some cases when submitting a composite review. For example, if I was on vacation, and visited a club on a Saturday night then a Tuesday afternoon visit, I'd choose unknown, but mention the day of the week/shift in my review. I've devoted seperate pargraphs to the unique details of each specific visit/shift. I suppose that I could submit 2 reviews 4 weeks apart to pump up my review count. I'd prefer fellow tusclers to get another "2 for 1 deal."
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    I like to see time of day as I visit clubs many times during the day, lunch, during a conference call.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Could be what sclvr stated (reviewer forgot to select that option). Also, some folks write a review several days, and even weeks; after they have visited. By this time they may have forgotten exactly which day it may have been (although they could state it was a weekday or a weekend and should also at least remember afternoon vs. evening ).
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I agree with you Shadowcat...I also wonder if they even visited the place or just read some other reviews and just typed some stuff on there just to boost up their stats or get VIP credit. Someone you should look at the reviews for because they are so crappy is juicebox69. I don't even think he went to follies because he has been begging to go with shadowcat forever and when he showed up juicebox says he did not want anyone to know he was there...sounds fishy
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    In my case in being tuscl #1 public enemy I don't want people catching my clubbing patterns so they can mug or rape me.....i brag a lot on tossing $$$$ ( cause we all know each $ equals $100) and im an ass so...only my closest friends will find me.....I dont want to be tracked
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    YEA!!!!......I pride myself on these shitty reviews
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like candyass has read one to many rickyboy vs dougsta flames and got up set up set he wasnt as kool as that and is now going to still a chapter from "the system" on attacking by claiming my reviews are fake.....hoe many times have we seen this pussy move.....its said you can't be original....sad for a defensive attorney candyass........I'm sorry your just a fag.....a silly little dick sucking Fag.....did you daddy teach you this ?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It want be my last review so feel free to flag all of them.....im not going to stop
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Juicecarton- I do not know what you mean by you wanting me to flag them...I have not flagged any of them, unless you want me to because they are not legitimate. I feel it is rather repulsive that you come across to name calling and throwing insults that defamate my character. All I expressed was my opinion without throwing out expletives and you got really defensive. I suggest you read a book called the OZ principle, where it teaches you the steps to accountability. Your reviews do seem fictitious and as the saying goes, where there's smoke, there is fire. Your reviews are pathetic and not very helpful...and that is the truth. CASE CLOSED! The prosecution rests!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol......^^^^......
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've done it before for both the reason minnow sited and the reason Papi did - usually its actually a combo. I'll goto a club a few times, then write a review that doesn't really apply to one day/time.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juicebro. You should be really careful not to reveal your clubbing patterns. Cambydude clearly loves you. A delude stalker like that is DANGEROUS my brother. He has manufactured an elaborate scenario in which you are his lover. I don't know what Camby would do if he tracked you down, but it won't be pretty. Protect yourself bro. If you have a problem light the zipman signal. I'll bring the Martian and the rest of the Justice League to help you out. Fortunately Camby is just a douchebag, not a real threat like Lex Luthor or Gorilla Grodd. But I still would want to face that crazed perv without backup!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If they are TOO damned DRUNK, maybe they don't know when they were there. LOL
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It annoys me too and if the reviewer isn't cognizant enough to mention in his or her review the circumstances as to why they selected "unknown" (like minnow does) then I make a mental note to not bother reading any of their reviews in the future. Life's too short to settle for shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    One thing that tricks me up sometimes is the box for selecting # of dancers. Let’s say there were 12 dancers. This would fall under the “11-25” option. But I feel if there were only 12 dancers or so; the “11-25” option is kind of misleading. In this situation I will often chose the “6-10” option and try to remember to mention in the review there were actually 12 or so dancers.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    If I am on vacation and I go to an out-of-town club while on vacation, it is easy to forget exactly which day of the week I went to a specific club, especially if there is more than one club involved. And that is to say nothing of those who wait weeks if not months to write their review, possibly because they just discovered TUSCL. That may be the same overiding logic behind why they don't put down the time, too. Newbies may not know there is a difference between going on Wednesday afternoon vs going on Saturday night. Hell, they probably don't even know there is a difference between Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. When I was new to stripclubbing, I didn't know that one for a long time. I used to avoid this one club because it was crappy one afternoon, but I went there at night one night and it was a world of difference.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Papi- I do the exact same thing with regards to the box for number of dancers in certain clubs. This one club I visit regularly would be in the 11-25 list since they have the same 12 dancers for the entire shift. However, if I am there for the shift change and they have 6 on one shift and 6 for the other, that goes on the 6-10 list. To be honest, I'm not sure that's the best way to deal with shift changes, or worse yet, places where they come and go at arbitrary times, but I don't think it's proper to get people's hopes up and have them think 12 will be there when it's only 6. My favorite club can be a nightmare to describe because of that. They could have 20 girls in one night, but it seems like there's never more than 10 at any given moment.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I have occasionally been guilty of this offense but for a reason. Because one can not post more than one review per month for the same club, I have occasionally combined several visits to a particular club into one review which may have covered 5 or 6 days and both day and night shift visits. In those cases the only plausible option was to check "unknown"
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    I would tend to go along with what minnow and Papi_Chulo say -- there is probably an element of "composite" review involving more than one visit or a visit covering more than one shift. OTOH then there are those times people ARE a bit hazy about it. "Wait, did we go to Deja Vu Wednesday evening and then move on to Hotbabes late night, and then hit Rhino Thursday, or was it the other way around? Or did we do Hotbabes THEN Rhino, and Deja the other day? Darn why did I let a month pass by..." Strong drink will do that to ya, son.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion