tuscl

I've Never Had the "Ice"Experience ... Have You?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a review of Ace of Spades in OH:

“… She did a dance for me and asked if I'd like another, to which I said yes. As the song started she took a sip of her drink turned around and squatted over me, as she removed me from my shorts. The next thing I knew I was buried deep inside of her, as she wriggled around on me I felt a strange cooling sensation on my dick. She had taken an ice cube and placed it in herself before inserting me, and as it melted it was an indescibable sensation. (no names, no descriptions to protect the not so innocent) …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

9 comments

• curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Not in the club..but ice does lend some very interesting sensations as long as it isn't left too long on certain areas to make them turn numb or painful lol
    11 years ago
    Not this particular kink but it does sound interesting. May have to suggest it to the right girl.

Used to have an OTC with an enhanced DD stripper. I would sometimes ice down her boobs and cleavage prior to some titty fucking. AS CC said, interesting sensations. Also the ice cubes in the mouth enhanced blow job. Another interesting sensation, we did that quite a bit.

She was married and drew the line at FS. I inserted many an ice cube in her pussy but wasn't allowed to follow with my dick.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I tried this with a hot spinner I was screwing about 25 years ago. The sensation of her pussy going from cold to hot was very interesting. Just don't use large ice cubes. Haven't tried it since.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I remember that when a chick blew you with ice in her mouth, we called that a "Chilly Willie". The yang to the yin is when you pop an Altoid in your mouth while DATY. Don't know if we ever named that anything memorable.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I had some ice experiences with a girl long ago in college. It was interesting but not spectacular.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Also the ice cubes in the mouth enhanced blow job. Another interesting sensation, we did that quite a bit"

There was this older SE Asian dancer that used to do this often with me when do BBBJs. It was an "interesting" feeling. ;) :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've been told that it works great for a bad case of hemorrhoids too. :)
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @ Papi Its called an eskamo fuck. yes I've done that before
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    had it done with BBBJ but never during FS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion