tuscl

Getting back on the horse.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday at my favorite club, I met a dancer new to me. She was young, cute as hell, had just the type of body(petite)that I like and had a nice personality. We did 4 table dances and she did everything right so I asked her if things get better in VIP and she said of course. So I took her to VIP. She insisted on payment up front and since she really didn't know me, I had no problem giving it to her. Well the experience turned out to be the worst VIP trip that I have ever had at that club. She did not keep her promises. I finally just let the clock run out. I cannot remember the last time that I was had that way. At least I was only out $152.

Came out with blue balls and hung around hoping that a sure thing would spot me and one did. I asked if there had been a change in club rules and she said no. That I should have taken her. I agreed and said well I can still do that. One of the bouncers that collects the house money for VIP was standing nearby. He knows me and I asked if I could get a discount for making a second trip. He asked who I had gone with the first time and then let me have the room for half price. My sure thing lived up to expectations and then some.

So the moral is of course, If the horse bucks you off, get right back on.

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Amen, brother.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… She insisted on payment up front and since she really didn't know me, I had no problem giving it to her …”

That is why you can’t be a nice guy in a SC – be fair – but nice will get you taken advantage of sooner or later IMO.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Paying in advance is not a good idea but even if she did not collect the payment upfront and gave you blue balls, you still probably would have paid the $152 afterwards anyways I assume? What is the policy at Follies if the customer does not pay up afterwards? Some clubs take responsibility and help the dancer collect the money (ie threats of banning the customer or calling the police) while others don't do anything to help the dancer and still charge her anyways for the VIP fees.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    samsung1 - At follies the dancer always collects the house fee and pays one of the bouncers before you go to VIP. I did witness an episode a month or so ago when a customer got into it with a dancer in VIP over money and the bouncer dragged him by the neck and threw him out of the club.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Had a similar thing happen to me the other day. But I unlike you, been "pants" enough to know that you never give the money as a prerequisite. Girl asked for my money first and I said nope because im no longer a sucker. Though I could have tried again with another girl but I lost the mood.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Shadow, it just goes to show we can all be 'caught out'. Good for you that you are well known and it was partly corrected. A full discount would have been in order for a regular though IMHO. I guess that dancer will never earn from you again?
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    In a club where paying upfront is not a requirement, probably the biggest red flag a dancer can wave is the "pay me first" card, regardless of the reason she gives. She knows she's lame, and wants to make she gets her money before you're disappointment.

CP
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    All of the clubs that I've ever worked at stress getting the money up front if you don't know the person. Was VIP disappointing in the non-extras sense of was she just a dud?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No fucking horses
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Definitely keep getting back on the horse Shadowcat. My worldview will collapse if you ever give up!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    zipman68 - Not to worry. I drive a 5.0 liter Mustang. :)
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    There is always a risk of being disappointed with a new girl. My VIP is lifetime so no cost so taking a girl up to VIP or to the CR does not involve any roulette with the VIP cost. Its either going to be a couple of dances (to see if there is chemistry) or an extra. The downside is paying say 200-300 for FS and her performance is not up to par.

I did have an instance where I took one up and she did not play (spent $40 on her for two dances) and then I went back down to the floor and the waitress hooked me up with one that did. When my atf danced there she would set up the meeting time so much smoother handoff. Hooking with one you know makes it a smooth, predictable process.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I am a bit surprised by this Mr. Cat. You know the score as well as anyone around here, including the fact that "pay me first" is almost always a gimmick.

Now having said that, it is easy to sit here and criticize. Reading the whole account, however, I think many of us may have been tempted to just hand over the money. She was hot and gave you four great table dances, which no doubt both impaired your normally clear thinking while also leading you to believe that she would deliver in VIP. You are also a regular VIP participant in that club with a lot of good experiences under your belt.

In the heat of the moment, with all of that in play and relatively modest $ at risk, I think that many of us would have coughed up the dough and taken the shot.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I knew that I was gonna take some flack for the prepay. And rickdugan is correct in that at the time she was the hottest dancer in the place. I was cutting her some slack because she said that it was only her 3rd day working as a stripper. I told her that normally you pay after services have been rendered but that I would give her a break because she really didn't know me as a regular. Had her price been more than $100, I probably would have balked. In Chandlers words "She was extremely cute and sexy".

She did see me take the second dancer to VIP. I hope she got that message.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

You should OWN Follies by now! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion