tuscl

next time you thank of juice

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thank of Chris farely in tommy boy and add a beard its me upside and down the other

20 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So, you ARE HAROU! The GREAT WHITE NINJA!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    The only person that thinks of Juice is your girlfriend zippertard. She is all in your ass!! If it isn't that bitch, it is crazyjoe
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And you cambyass seam to like sucking all over my dick....thank you for swallowing my cum and tickling my balls
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    HAHA on the tickling your balls part
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    btw juicecontainer, you are too busy with zippertard and crazyjoe in crazy 3 somes for me to even want to talk to you. On your free time when you are not having sex with them, you are pouring your heart out on stripperweb while trying to act "hard" here. You are soft, like the pillsbury dough man!
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Juice every time i think of farley its him on SNL, in a living room set, talking about living down by the river with his arms flailing about. lol cracks me up every time
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol its so true
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh Cambydude... Don't you worry. I find you quite funny. Indeed, you're hilarious.

I'd like you to think about you're posts. You've added three rather juvenile posts 'bout ol' Juice and then finish by stating that you're "too busy...to even want to talk to you". And that after you've been talking to Juice for 3 posts. COMEDY GOLD! Did you run out of "you're a fag" jokes dude? Go back to the 4th grade, I'm sure they can help you out.

At least when Juice makes juvenile jokes they are funny. Juice is clearly playing a character for laughs. As am I. In contrast, you're obsessed with Juice (3 posts on this thread alone!) but when you can't get the better of the guy you run off in a huff claiming you don't have time for him. I'm beginning to think you're just being yourself. Your sorry, dull, stupid self...

You are definitely winning in you're bid for the "First annual Alucard award in posting excellence". Keep up the good work.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    So zippertard look at your posts and tell me whether or not they are juvenile...that's like the pot calling the kettle black. As OTHERS have said, get your head out of juice containers ass and be a man for once
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaag !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Never said my posts weren't juvenile at times. I will, however, assert two things:

1. I'm capable of writing anything from the most juvenile of jokes to a serious post. I can even adjust my writing style when doing so.

2. That your "jokes" are both juvenile and not funny. Indeed, I can't remember a serious post from you. Nor can I remember a funny post you've written that was funny the way you intended.

Babble all you want Camby. Just remember that you amuse me, just like Juice amuses me. But I laugh with Juice; I laugh at you!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    So I amuse you zippertard, so you just contradicted yourself in your own thread a few lines above that. You know what, quit sharing a brain with juice and quit trying to be a poser off of juice. You only started writing like a 3rd grader after juice started. I don't find anything you write amusing...I find them to be neanderthalish.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Good comeback Juicecarton
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    My God you're stupid Camby. I said clearly that You amuse me because I'm laughing AT YOU.

Here is a way you can avoid the juvenile threads Juice starts. PUT HIM ON IGNORE. Or just skip his threads. You actually like Juice, because you like to bitch about his posts. You like to insult me because I laugh WITH Juice. Don't

So keep posting and I'll keep laughing. Not because you say anything funny. No, it is because you are such an idiot.

Go blow yourself up with Acme products Wile E. Coyote!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow the childishness of mr shitcake shitcake shitcake
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mr shitcake is jelous of the juice crew. We know how to have fun. Some old fucks like mr shitcake still have not figured out the internet yet. This is a place you can be anyone you want to be. Its all good clean fun entertainment like the movies. Do you go to a movie and dislike it because the actors wernt acting like they do in real life me shitcake? This is a fantacy world that needs to be treated as such. I guess if all you want to aspire to on here is a shitcake then more power to you.

Btw mr s...your laughing at the comment that you were tickling juices balls...you just proved it is true....
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Crazy Joe and zip amen fellas and for cambyass...faaaaaaaagooooooooot !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The funny part about Cambycunt is he said he was a defense attorney.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...^^^^^
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    He wouldn't defend me. My attorney would have him hiding under the table due to embarrasment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion