tuscl

Is Facebook a Form of Stripping

I do not have a facebook account and have friends pressing me to get one. I do not understand the fascination with this media. Many persons put so much information about themselves online that you see and know them more intimately than a girl who takes all her clothes off and puts her labia 2 inches from your nose. And they bare it all for free!! Is there an exhibitionist streak in these folks who secretly want to go up on stage in front of the world and strip?

8 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    No. No nekkid girls on Facebook. Just folks who over share. I want the labia 2 inches from my nose (assuming there is no disagreeable odor and the chick is hot) not some post about what breakfast cereal the person ate.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My FB page is nothing about me. I post 1-2 times a day; usually pictures from Spaceghetto with a funny caption I'll make up. Every now and then I'll post something personal but not often.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Facebook is for expositions
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I only post general comments a few times a year. My relatives post vacation pics, birthday pics, and my nieces post pics of themselves in bikinis and partying. Then I see messages of all the Facebook games they are playing as if I might be interested in that. I think females like using Facebook more than most males I know. At least that is my experience.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I used Myspace for a while and got my cock pics past the censors. I had over 1500 "friends," most of them teen girls. It was great!
  • rickey888
    11 years ago
    facebook is okay for some things,but some people spend way too much time on there posting every hour telling us there mundane boring life, i have had to delete many people off of it because i was sick of reading there crap.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think most people do whatever they can to up their "friend" count to typically 200 or so. So they'll add real friends, acquaintances, co-workers, family members, friends of friends, people they don't really want to add, but just don't want to be rude by saying "no" to. So then they just post whatever favorable image is going to be okay with 200 pairs of eyeballs watching you - baby pictures (everybody loves their kid right?), glamorous vacations. All very sterile. But not very real. I guess it has some value in keeping up with major life events of people you know (x got married. y graduated from college) and as a message system/people locator, but it's all too tame, IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion