tuscl

pre vs post pay for food

Just curious how do you pay for food at your local strip clubs? Most of the ones I have been to in Ohio make you pay for the food before you order it or when it arrives. The one exception in Ohio to this is Kahoots in Columbus that lets you pay after eating. I also know in Detroit they let you pay after eating but they have valet parking to prevent you from walking out on your tab.

10 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Food is free at Heavenly Bodies outside Chicago. I always tip the waitress of course.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    In my regular clubs in Detroit I run a tab and both food and drinks appear on my final bill.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I don't think I've ever had to prepay for food in a strip club.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I barter my dirty underwear for a hamburger.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The buffet is always free and nasty were i go
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I don't think I've ever eaten strip club food...
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I ate at my favorite club last week for the first time. It was a free Italian buffet and was pretty good.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't know what it is but some of the best grub I've had was in a SC. Always paid for afterwards, just like in a fine dining establishment. I'm guessing the hot women all around you while you're eating makes the food just taste better.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Post for DATY.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Post. They might give me the wrong order and they take fucking longer than fine dining establishments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion