tuscl

"The System" by RickyBoy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So what did we learn today kids about this man's fucked up system ?

21 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Here's a link to the thread juice is talking about where RickyBoy slam dunks himself -

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Anyone familiar with narcissistic personality disorder and sociopathy ought to have a field day with it, because it is truly textbook examples of his rationalization for his behavior, how is totally out of tune in the reaction he thinks/expects it to generate in others.

It's kind of odd that he posted it so shortly after the "90s" thread where he also slam dunked himself. It's almost like he is self-destructive now, and is not only screaming "kick me!" but is handing people steel toed boots to do it with. As, I've mentioned before it is conjectured in the psychological community the narcissists are ultimately self-destructive. The same warped super-ego that causes their problems in the first place, seeks the ultimate punishment of having them commit their own destruction.

Anyway. That's what I learned. Others?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    so is this "system" thing real or is it a joke?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It both real and a joke. If you drew the Venn diagram there would be a non-empty intersection between the two sets, and RickBoyDugan's The System would be in the intersection.

His article where RickyBoy introduced The System:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=9…

He made some elaboration on it later. Like it how it took him 10 years to develop. How it was so subtle that girls would not even know he was running, so could silently drop it at any time with no-one any the wiser. He also discussed preferred targets, the primary ones being single mothers, and avoiding younger girls. As time went on though, and others, like me, mentioned age didn't seem to have to do with it, he backed off on the last point though, claiming this was due to the slowly evolving Culture. It was still mostly true today, but not quite as much as when he wrote that.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @juicebox68: Sorry to hear you think that way. Why do you say that?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, no prob, juz. Love you too.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Only that a meth head will blab about it endlessly and that Dougster likes to flame Rick.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I still thank 68 is alturd
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Where's that little faggot Rick today? Nothing to say for himself after yesterday? Out getting his 3 piece white polyester suit dry cleaned?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Too much of a pussy to show his face today. Figures!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ^^^^lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wonder if that homo/faggot/pussy boy is gonna show up today or if we ran his poser ass out of here permanently,

You on the run again RickyBoy?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick ran over to stripper web so yoda could protect him
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Anyone who thinks that (1) a well dressed customer isn't approached by more dancers than one who looks like a bum; (2) the girls don't care about their earning prospects with a guy; (3) choice of clubs doesn't matter; (4) knowing who NOT to solicit is as important as knowing who to solicit; (5) how you behave doesn't matter; and/or (6) the ease of meeting up doesn't matter to a dancer, then you are deluded.

I stand by every word of that article. The only thing that I will add is that, over the last few years, I have become a bit better at not soliciting girls who I know will not be receptive to it.

There you go morons. ;)

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fresh foood !!!! Let me fire up my lapper topper richstud and let me go to work on this paragh
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't agree with any of your points Rick. Maybe it works that way in your narcissistic fantasy world, but if you club down here on earth "just ask" you friggin' ass-clown. Don't take no ten years to figure that out either.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....^^^^
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • bang69