tuscl

customer habits

Monday, July 8, 2013 8:47 PM
why do guys come into club deliberately sit next to you and start asking tons of questions when they have no intention of buying a drink a dance or even tipping a single dollar onstage? and then act surprised when you do not continue to sit with them?

29 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Why do dancers follow me to the bathroom after I've made it very clear that I don't want anything to do with them?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Follow you to the bathroom, jestie? That's a new one. I guess, like many here, they aren't sure if you are actually a girl or a boy, so they want to see if you use the men's room or the ladies.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    We're breaking down gender barriers
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why do strippers insist on continuing to try and pr rsuade me when I said no means no
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    So you're a dancer named "baron"? Are you a male dancer? That'd be a first for here I think. The simple answer is cause they're stupid, or have mental issues that put them out of touch with reality. But it doesn't help that a lot of dancers get up and walk away without a word. Before leaving, say that the manager doesn't like it for dancers to sit too long with customers who aren't buying dances. Probably not a lie, at least not entirely.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Or ibb, they're punishing her (?) for being on her phone all night
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    "Breaking down gender barriers..." Now I understand why some dancers congregate in the mens room at Ace of Spades in Detroit. Not for me. I'm too old school to accept that as a new norm.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why do strippers sit down in my lap, rub my thigh, and tell me I'm sexy, and then expect ME to pay THEM for lap dances?
  • GoodGirlBella
    11 years ago
    Because that's our job! We are there to be who ever you want, an talk about watever you want but at the end of the day we are just trying to make money. So quite being greedy an buy at least one dance for the girl u like. An try to tip the girls on stage expecially if you notice no one has gone to her stage?
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    There are some guys in SCs (and people IRW) who'll do whatever they can to milk the "free" portion of a business for all they can. Why do people abuse the free samples at Costco? Or buy one movie ticket and then hit multiple flicks in a cineplex? Or share/take home food from an AYCE buffet? Just because they can, I guess, but it's still a form of stealing. The idea seems to be that honestly for something is like a last resort, instead of willingly exchanging value for value. It's not how I like to interact with my fellow human (especially an attractive naked woman at my side), but there you go. As with other businesses, I'd advise just to recognize there's a tendency toward freeloading with any complimentary marketing offer (which is what the introductory sit-down/chat is for you). Then as soon as you realize your investment won't pay off, politely terminate the interaction. You can even add upon your exit, that you need to circulate so you can make some money, which amounts to a tip for your friend that if he wants company, it's not free (at least for very long).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I make it a habit to seat myself on pervert row when I first get to a club that way I can tip the ladies dancing and not look like a cheap ass. It's also a good strategy when telling dancers that you're not interested in a dance. I'm busy watching the show.
  • ewire
    11 years ago
    Club I go to now, stayed at the rail and it did not stop them for asking for dances, it was day time and slow but I was trying to avoid that, oh well I am getting better at saying no.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Old-school etiquette was that when a patron was tipping the dancer on stage, a dancer would wait until the break in between dancers before she'd hit you up for a dance. There are lots of dancers that also like to chill with you while your tipping at the stage. They understand the deal.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Many clubs the dancers get into trouble for approaching the rail while the stage is occupied unless invited by a patron and are only allowed to stay if the club is not crowded. I sometimes got to the rail to get away from a dancer that won't leave or I will go to the bathroom. I would rather pay the bathroom troll for a paper towel to dry my hands than a dancer for a dance I do not want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… So quite being greedy …” I agree. I hate it when dancers take all my $$$ and then are to “greedy” to even give me a free dance when I’ve ran out of $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As long as no club rules are being broken; if the custie pays his cover and buys his drink; he is not obligated in any way, shape, or form, to spend money on the dancers – that is 100% voluntary. It is up to the dancer to sell herself per se w/ her looks and/or personality. If the custie is not interested, he/lopaw is not interested – end of discussion.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Papi Chulo,throwin down the enchilada.
  • baron1522
    11 years ago
    rite, so if ur not interested in me do not come over and sit with me. that's my feeling. said gentleman didn't tip or dance with any one else either. its happened twice in one week though, with second man actually waving me over, said he had to leave in 5 minutes, but he had to talk to me and give me his number first. he didn't offer a dollar or drink and said he must c me again. then after 5 minutes he left. I called the next time I worked just to c what he'd say and he asked me to date him. to me bizarre behavior even in a regular bar. to not offer someone a drink but then ask them out? thanks for the input
  • baron1522
    11 years ago
    and ive never followed anyone to the bathroom. that's very creepy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you don’t like a particular customer; then don’t spend any time w/ him. There isn’t a rule that says you *have to* speak to him and listen to his shit. Just like custies turn down dancers; a dancer can turn down a custie if she wants to. There are definitely wacko people – but this goes for both customers and dancers – i.e. there are rude and out-of-line customers just and there are rude and out-of-line dancers – it’s a people thing – not a man/custie thing. For every asshole customer story; we have our own bitch-dancer story – it goes both ways – just part of the territory.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Some people just don't understand how strip clubs work. Those are the people that say things like, "If you were my girl, you wouldn't NEED to dance here because I'd give you all the attention you want!" (What?) or "Do you ever meet guys from here? Like, do you work here to meet guys? To date?" (...What?) or my personal fave "I don't do dances, but I'd love to take you out to dinner!" Somewhere, there's a contingency of girls in their early-to-mid 20s that are apparently hermits and have to resort to working at strip clubs to meet men in middle management to take them to Applebees.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Applebees! So that's why you all do it.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    There's something about Southwestern Eggrolls (whatever that means) that really gets me excited.
  • baron1522
    11 years ago
    applebees! damn it better b berns or Flemings. shulas is ok. or the aqua in the westin. oooh mise en place!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, 2 dancers in one thread making me laugh
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Well I know what I'm getting Duo for Christmas.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If Papi Chulo where an enchilada eater, he'd be Papacito Lindo.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @SlickSpic I did the pervert row thing too but I didn't know that was a tactic. Damn im good
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Mean Mister Mustard sleeps in the park Shaves in the dark trying to save paper Sleeps in a hole in the road Saving up to buy some clothes Keeps a ten bob note up his nose Such a mean old man Such a mean old man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion