tuscl

whats more inportant ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Having sex with a fuck load of dancers in a year for every year or chasing a non extras girls that may take a year or two and a few grand to fuck so maybee a hand full of dancers every few decades ?.....what's the best option in your own opinion ?

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like the butt load option myself
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Why are the two mutually exclusive? Nailed plenty of dancers year after year, and then this year finally got a dancer I'd been waiting six years for. Totally worth it, too.

CP
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    juicebox: " chasing a non extras girls that may take a year or two and a few grand to fuck "

Huh? Why on earth would anyone choose that option. Does. Not. Compute.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...thanks fellas
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    What CP said. I rotate among a number of dancers in both my road and local clubs, but also have had a few long plays in action at different points. Took me three years to bag one of my local hotties, but it was worth it as she was holy fuck hot and once I hit it the first time repeats were very available. If I did not relocate I'd still be hitting that regularly.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I think it is idiotic to spend a few grand on a girl who does not fuck. I am getting it from three I am rotating for 135-140. 5000 / 140 = 35 or so sessions. Its a no brainer, do the math.

A lot of ROB will string you along "I have to get to know you first" she will say. You want your money to go for pussy and go a long way. Life is fleeting.....Only Dougtard is someone who would pay big bucks for pussy like his Vegas brothels at 1000 a pop. I dont think its bc he high payer, they find him mongoloid repulsive.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like Payer11 is still raging mad at me because I exposed to the world how his whore/mother conceived him into existence -

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dosent sound like payer11 has a job....a grand ant shit ! And if it is to you then Im sorry your just broke
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like ricks system is alive and well
  • ewire
    11 years ago
    For me variety is the spice of life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion