tuscl

Strip club vs. Art Museum

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Why is the atmosphere so different between a strip club and an art museum? Beautiful inanimate objects seem to deserve decorum, even reverence. But not beautiful human beings. Everyone seems to get it that somebody being noisy and obnoxious detracts from the experience of visiting an art museum. Are strip clubs primarily directed at a market segment that would never visit an art museum?

10 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, God! This windbag and his autistic/philosophical crape again?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I regularly visit art museums when I travel. I'm actually lower key in the club than I project in comments.

Indeed, I used to find a club I went too almost 20(!) years ago way over the top. The would do lesbian shows and encourage men to wad up dollar bills and throw them as the girls lezzed out with dildos and whatnot.

DJs claimed that you got 10 years o' good luck if you hit a lesbian's asshole with a wadded up dollar bill. My poor sensitive clubbing buddy was so traumatized the he wouldn't participate. I was bemused by the experience but felt it was over the top.

I did TRY to hit the lesbian's asshole though...
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I've never been tempted to make it rain on the Venus de Milo or stick a dollar bill in the ass crack of an Aphrodite statue.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But Sclvr... Have you ever jacked it to an Aphrodite painting or statue?

Admit it. You have. Who among us hasn't?

I'm going to have to make it rain next time I visit MoMA!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    This is informative.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My family visited the Chicago art museum when I was much younger. I heard my relatives talking about the police following us around. I think maybe they thought we might rob them. Maybe it was my mother keeping her hand in her purse. They might have wondered if she had a gun.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol sclvr. You've given me some ideas for my next museum visit.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I try to touch the portraits and sculpture too. Sadly you ca n be reprimanded for that
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My small little town has a museum and another building for art. I do like looking at good paintings. I even found out one dancer , who wanted to date me , was an artist and she showed me some of her paintings. I was surprised she had them at the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion