tuscl

Goooood Lawd !!! thats a lot of money !!!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, July 7, 2013 6:11 AM
Juice: how much for BBFS ? Dancer: $1,000 ! Juice: gooooood Lawd ! That's a lot of money !!!..... How bout I give you $25 and you watch me Jack off ! Come on let's keep this funny post going ...add to it and let's laugh with and at Da juiceman

15 comments

• bigman226
    11 years ago
    How bout a Detroit airdance for $22.50?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If she hadn't noticed the cucumbers and drum sticks in your back pockets, you would have got a lower price.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Zipper dude: but...I feel all dirty when I pay $1K. Let's not sully the moment...I've got a tenspot in my wallet with your name on it!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat Mikey...always hide your produce and fried chicken. Especially if it is Popeye's, 'cos dose spices can BURNNNN!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    SMH
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow Cambydude... "SMH" is an important contribution! Please share more! I'm waiting with bait he'd breath. Wait...wait... EGH Jngu Fnhnihfnihnfwhierniwh NURTEVNVHIRNVHIEN YKM ...whew. I was just channeling Cambydude. I'm sure whatever I typed was insightful though.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow bait he'd breath rather than baited breath. My autocorrect was channelling Cambydude. Coo-el!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Only a $1000?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I ONLY spend $1000 and up-If you're gonna fuck me, fuck me royally.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A dancer recently offered to spend the night with me for $1000. I said, I only need 10 minutes, so here's 20 bucks.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Zipdude- In your reviews, you seem normal with a good head on you. But when you are in these forums, you act like juice by copying everything he does, including grammatical nonsense and assassnine topic thoughts. How about that for topic threads...why you are a poser?
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Hey baby, how'd you like to make $14 the hard way? I actually got that from Rodney Dangerfield on "Caddyshack" for those of you unfamiliar with that movie.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....^^^
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Camby two words fer ya ! "SUCk IT ! "
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nice 68....very nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion