tuscl

Cambydude demoted me...me am sad :-(

zipman68
the speed force!
Let me tell you folks...It is sad to be demoted to Juice sockpuppet. Don't get me wrong -- I'm a proud member of the Juice Crew. That dude makes me laugh 'til chocolate milk comes out my nose (though only when I am drinking chocolate milk) but I want to stress that I *ain't* a Juice alias.

Now I would ask folks who has contributed more to the erudite conversations we have here at TUSCL -- Juicebro or Cambydude? It is a given that Juice beats Camby on numbers of threads and numbers of replies. But which threads delight and amuse? I can't even remember a thread ol' Cambydude started. Can anybody else? Were they insightful commentaries on the existential dilemmas of being a perverted strip club monger? Were they amusing anecdotes? Did they contribute?

On the other had, Juice contributes. You can be sure when ol' Juice posts some groove-EE stuff 'bout gettin' all twisted on Pan-Galactic Juice Blasters (if I understand correctly, they are made with a bottle of yoo-hoo, a bottle of DXM cough syrup, three tabs of windowpane, a shot of everclear, and a nice lemon wedge) and sodomizing strippers with a drumstick o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay that folks will respond!

So Juice on my Juice brother...Juice on!

And Cambydude. I dig the erudite conversation too. If you've got ideas regarding the best ways to improve discourse here at TUSCL I'm all ears. Start a thread that will delight and amuse! Peace out bro...

36 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Love you my righteous brotha
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    You may not be a sock puppet, but you certainly are a sycophantic toady of his. I've seen this on other SC related websites, you aren't clever enough to have your own POV you adopt someone else's insread. You rush to juice's side at every opportunity, and it's really both sad and amusing to read.

Juice brings absolutely nothing to the table at TUSCL except idiotic posts about nothing and anything. The funny and ironic thing, his posts at SW show he actually has some intelligence, he simply chooses to turn his brain OFF when he comes here and you schmucks eat this up like meth flavored M&Ms.

CP
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    You may not be a sock puppet, but you certainly are a sycophantic toady of his. I've seen this on other SC related websites, you aren't clever enough to have your own POV so you adopt someone else's instead. You rush to juice's side at every opportunity, and it's really both sad and amusing to read.

Juice brings absolutely nothing to the table at TUSCL except idiotic posts about nothing and anything. The funny and ironic thing, his posts at SW show he actually has some intelligence, he simply chooses to turn his brain OFF when he comes here and you schmucks eat this up like meth flavored M&Ms.

CP
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    ChiliPalmer- That is HILARIOUS!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Well said Mr Palmer.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Me am Unchill Palmer due. Me insult the Zipper 'cos him enjoy laughing wit' da Juiceman.

Take a chill pill Unchill dude. I enjoy reading Juice and encourage the dude to embrace his inner prophet. I don't know how Juice is at SW 'cos SW bores me. Juice makes me laugh and if that makes me sycophantic I'll cop to that crime. Though encouraging behavior you find entertaining seems more like serving oneself. So Juice on Juicedude...Juice on!

And Cambybeeoytch -- me am still mad at you fo' the sockpuppet accusation. Me am so mad me talk like Bizzaro.

But seriously Cambydude, tittyfag, sclvr dude. -- I'm waiting for some positive actions. Let's have some erudite conversation and interesting topics.

Are you smart enough to step up and do it Cambydude?
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    I'm happy to see that I am not the only one that sees nothing positive about juice and his crew.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Funny how Juice's threads are among the most commented upon. Two explanations --

Bonehead, sclvr, Uncillaroo, Cambydude, et al. Are actually entertained but can't admit it.

-OR-

The Bonehead crewe like to hear themselves bitch but don't wanto to contribute.

Y'all do know 'bout ignore, n'est-ce pas?

Me am now back to talking like Bizzaro now. Me enjoy Bizzaro. Bizzaro am cool and come from Htrae. Htrae have good strip clubs. Me am go to Htrae strip club now.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I heard that Juice and Zip wear matching sweats and hold hands and skip to the Ice Cream shop every Sunday to share a milkshake together. Thats pretty frosty!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "Me am still mad at you"

You are a complete and utter retard. Do you think your ramblings are cute and cutting edge? Wrong. It's pathetic and moronic. No its not enteraining tho you desperately want to think it is.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    And tonight they'll set up a tent in the living room so they can cuddle inside in their matching onesies and watch Bareback Mountain. They're best friends!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    'Tis true Mikey. Though I put a few hits o' windowpane in the milkshake.

Hmmm... But you have to respond, don't you sclvr? One wonders why.

Seriously, why don't you start a thread that reads like William F. Buckley after a particularly invigorating strip club visit. I've got the comic book references covered. Juice has posts about "nothing and anything" covered (wow...that sounds like it is seriously transgressive...perhaps Juice should publish in Social Text). Perhaps Sclvr could join us as our resident intellectual. So, are you going to amaze us Monsieur Sclvr?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice hate at an all time high on this site.

Couple of questions:

A) why so serious?
    B) where is the love?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nothing worse than arguing with yourself.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow! This is a rip-roarin' thread. It has exceeded my expectations! I've really acquired haters... Not just ol' Monsieur Draques (and where is Draques...he has really given up trying to delight and amuse).

So, I'll shift to some observational humor. Ever notice that people will continue arguing despite declaring their opponent a moron that is beneath them? (Seinfeld theme...) Why do you think that is?

Well...I can speak for myself. Because you dudes are HI-LAR-EEE-OUS! You eat the posts about "nothing and anything" up. And you respond with "put downs" that would be viewed as immature in the 5th grade. What LARFS!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I don't hate you and I'm not responding to anything. I'm amusing myself cuz you're not funny, ok? Btw, when you guys go shopping together, which one has to push the cart? Or do you guys take turns?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Mikeya- you crack me up!
    Zipdude- You said that juice has so many more comments and topics then me etc etc etc. While that is obviously true, let me show a good analogy of those stats. You could say J.R. Smith is scoring more than Lebron James but J.R. might be taking 100 more shots a game and all of them might be horrible shots. Like this, who starts a topic thread, then immediately follows it up with a comment for people to comment. Also, we know juice is narcisstic because on his anniversary he even indicated to other users to look at his "stats". He even tells people to prop him so he feels better about himself. So grow a pair of your own balls and contribute what is on your mind, not juice's so that you feel like you belong in this forum.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I would also like to mention that I think the media does portray me incorrectly here and that my comments are misconstrued from time to time. I do not hate juice, but I think you purposely acts this way and feeds into it from people like zipdude. As I have stated from the beginning, I like hearing from a variety of members like lopaw, txtitty, clubber, duo, papi, etc etc etc and you cannot do that when he and/or you clog up the boards. I suggest that Founder bans you all or makes you sign a contract to post no more than 1 topic a day.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck fuckety fuck fuck
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't think I agree with the assessment that juice is "narcissistic".

A true narcissist would be on here trying to prove something bigger than that they could get alot of props on an internet message board, or a high post or thread count.

It would be something more like trying to prove they are a RICH STUD (hmmm.... member does that)? Or that they had invented A SYSTEM for getting sex from strippers that took ten years to develop but was beyond the reach of people with less shrewd psychological intuition. (hmmm.... which member does that?) Or it might be extremely more rational and manly than all the rest of us (jerkoffson - although I would rate him as just having "traits" not full blown NPD). Or it might be a "mini" system that gives you an amazingly low POP all while getting ROBed very infrequently. Or that they are a "white knight" of superior moral virtue to the rest of us, fighting various crusades against disrespectful, unhealthy, and risky behaviors (unless they are the one engaged in them, of course... Hmmm... Who could that be?)

Narcissism also requires a lack of empathy which I do not agree applies to the juiceman. He actually seems like a very compassionate individual who "gets" people (notwithstanding all of BonedBrothers low EQ, non-sense.) You would also expect clear exploitiveness in his behaviors beyond just debatably being annoying (and some would just argue that, saying he is merely funny).

Some of the behaviors may seem to match with some of the narcissistic traits, but if it's just attention seeking, I think there is a better argument that the real explanation is something else...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I could expound on the irony of somebody stating in a response that they aren't responding to anything. But I'd like to dial it back a notch so I won't go any further.

Since cambydude is making a serious statement I'll proffer a few points. Sorry about the length, but a serious comment deserves a serious answer.

1. This has been one of the most active threads today. A lot of folks posting 'bout how they dislike threads like this. Essentially you are accusing me of trolling. Well, the line between trolling and joking is sometimes paper thin. But if you feel I'm clearly on the troll side, why are you feeding the trolls?

2. A number of folks you mention don't participate in the more juvenile joke threads. E.g., Shadowcat. That's cool. He has his idiom and posts interesting material. His choice regarding what to post. He's being cool doing what he wants. Others like Duo sometimes post bemused responses but largely stay above the fray. Again, her choice. But then there are those that call troll and promptly feed the trolls. Why?

3. Your statement about Juice posting a lot is correct. Whether he hits or not is in the eye of the reader. I find him funny much of the time. You don't. But you seem bothered by the posts. Why? I would add that I post way less. I won't guess regarding my hit rate, but some appear to find my antics funny. Others encourage me to continue joking by *claiming* to dislike my post.

4. The argument that we clog the board is bogus in my opinion. Is it REALLY that hard to skip material you aren't interested in? Do you expect everybody to post material to find interesting? Should those who "clog" the board with topics you don't like be banned (or band, as the case may be)? If there were no joke topics and Juice or I or somebody else invaded and changed the tenor of the board that would be one thing...but that wasn't the case, was it?

So...peace out Cambydude and friends. If you want this topic to die...well, that is your prerogative. It is within your power. The reality is that I've probably killed it by being serious. But don't expect everybody to post only topics you enjoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    What can i say for good or bad people love da juiceman
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I've got to be the most discussed member ever
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh, and Mikeydude... I ask Juice to push the cart so I can ride in it and yell "wheeeee!" He does it 'cos he's my bud. But it isn't a gay thing.

P.S. don't you know you're supposed to add "not that there's anything wrong with that" when you make a joke 'bout folks being gay?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    To those that show me love juice crew baby ! Love all you fuckas

To all my haters fuck you and suck my balls and thanks through your hate for still promoting me to the tuscler all of motha fucka fame ! I'm a god mo'fuckas ! Bow down and worship at my corn toes
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Who is cambyboy
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Now I'm going to jerk off and prop myself sum mo
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Peace, peace, peace signed AfraicanLovePimp
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Never said anything about gay, Zip. Just pushing the "I love you man" thing you have with Juice a bit. You know, like after you guys oil each other up at the beach, do you flex and pose for each other? That's what best friends do.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mikey any body that wants to suck on my cock is a friend of mine durrrrrr !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep... I dig showing off my muscles. As does Juice. Then we pick up a hot chick and DP her. But nothing gay. I mean one in the pink and one in the stink bro... None of that two dicks in one hole shizzle.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thats right cuz when we fuck bitches they cum hard like Niagara falls all over our balls
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Zipdude- There is a difference between shitting in a toilet and clogging up a toilet with a massive amount of shit. That is what I am trying to say...I am not saying I like everyone's topic but there is a difference when you shit so much that the toilet is clogged and no one else can take a shit. And for 1 moment juicecontainer don't think that your shit doesn't stink. You are no hall of famer, your 15 minutes of fame are up. This conversation is over.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....sounds like a girl I fucked ones cambybar
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow. Cambydude really put me in my place! I'm going to cry now... Me am SOOO sad...

I mean...Cambydude,,,a TUSCL hall of famer,,,doesn't like me. :-(

Wait...Cambydude is just a twit that is too stupid to skip topics that don't interest him. WOW!!! You've got to be pretty fucking stupid to be in that boat. Me am happy 'cos Cambydude's opinion is worthless! Yay!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion