tuscl

How to spot fake boobs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I've always thought that I was pretty good at spotting enhanced boobs but after today, I'm not so sure. I got two table dances from a dancer new to me. She was not really my type. I like spinners or at least petite but she had a pretty face and a nice proportioned body and was friendly. She also had big boobs. In my opinion a "D" cup and I commented to her that I liked her big natural boobs. She said thanks but they aren't natural. They just feel like it. I have never felt a boob job that soft and I have never seen a boob job that sagged a little.

Was she lying to me? If so why? Or do I have still have more to learn about boob jobs?

17 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    she must have the latest in bolt on technology. It does depend a bit on the girl too though and the type of surgery and how old or new they are. A lot of variables to deal with.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some incredible fakes can be produced if they A. spend enough B. exercise a modicum of proportion.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Almost anything can be made to look or feel like the real thing.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Real or Silicon Boobs Game

How well do you know breasts? Can you recognize a real pair from a fake one?
    Take this Silicon Challenge and see for yourself.

http://www.funny-games.biz/real-or-silic…
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Current technology creates boobs that look and feel great. The taste isn't bad either. And I consider any boobs real if I can feel them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's only one sure fire, genuine way to spot implants-two hands and a tongue. Anything else leaves too much room for error.
    11 years ago
    BW has the variables all spelled out.

Larger frame, decent size to begin with, expensive boob job, silicone, unders, massage them properly, comply with doctors orders on return to work and sex = some spectacular, real looking and feeling fakes.
  • dutchman2000
    11 years ago
    Past observation, if she starts out big or decent sized and goes bigger they feel much more natural. Flat to big = extra firm. Also low body fat = firm. All mentioned by bullwinkle, just adding observation.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Some things just are not worth pondering. Take them boobies as they come and don't question their origin....just enjoy them while you can!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Samsung- That game was fun! What did everyone else score...15 for me
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    What dancers have told me is that there are three "profiles", high, medium and low, going from most to least firm. Most dancers choose high profile.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was with a dancer recently and complimented her on her natural tits. She thanked me, but said they were implants. She let me feel them and I could find no scarring. She had them done at a high priced cosmetic surgery center west of Boston, paid top dollar ($9000) and the insicion was made near the armpit. They were perfect on her and when I hadn't seen her in a few weeks, I texted her asking if she had gone to another club. I was disappointed when she said she was no longer dancing. :(
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I feel compelled to comment: Bullwinkle summed it up best. All of the above that comments are very good points (pun intended) and observations.

I have two long-time faves that have implants. Usually I don't get dances from a dancer a second time, after I detect implants. These two are an exception. What makes their boob jobs so good is that the implants are well-centered within their breasts. I absolutely can't feel their implants. In an inferior boob job, I can detect an implant close to the outside (meaning far left and right) of a dancer's breasts. My two dancers don't have that quality.

You get what you pay for. Like Gawker's story, one of the two dancers above told me in 2006 that she paid $10,000 for her work (a couple of years earlier). At that time, an average boob job seem to cost around $4,500.

As a last resort, if I can't tell a dancer has implants, I'll wait for her to go on stage. Hopefully, she'll do a "floor routine" where she lies on the floor as part of her show. Then, no matter what the quality of her boobage is, I can detect implants. When an enhanced woman lies down, flat on her back, the boobs will still stand up, whereas a natural woman's boobs will spread out across the chest.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If Club_Goer's last sentence is correct, then the stripper in my original post does NOT have fakes.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

I hear there is course being offered at TUSCL University, B00blogy 101.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I can tell when I pluck a needle into them they leak.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto Bull:

“… You already have decent sized boobs. There is just more there to cover the implant …”

“… Total body fat. Being super skinny makes it more noticeable …”

Some women may also have work done on them w/o getting implants (e.g. lift; etc.) – perhaps the dancer may have been talking along these lines?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion